Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,033
    Reputation
    509
    Thanks
    3,831

    Brits refuse to convict FGMs (female genitalia mutilation) [No graphic content]

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...1.html#gallery


    FGM is typically carried out on girls aged between five and eight. It involves total or partial removal of or injury to female genitalia for non-medical reasons. It is often performed without anaesthetic or by someone without medical qualifications

    Britain’s failure to protect girls from female genital mutilation (FGM) has been described as a “national scandal” by a committee of MPs, who said it was “beyond belief” that, 30 years since it became illegal, not a single person has been convicted of the crime. They described it as a “hidden crime” and “preventable” child abuse.

    The committee warned: “FGM is not a religious or cultural rite of passage that deserves protection. When it is inflicted on a woman, it is a horrific crime. When it is inflicted on a girl, it is violent child abuse. It involves young girls’ genitalia being cut with scissors, a razor, a knife or even glass, usually with no anaesthetic or antiseptic.




    - - - Updated - - -

    Not surprising seeing as British people still believe in a fucking monarchy lol.

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    3029
    Thanks
    8,155
    ya just snap that razor blade in half

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Dab1996426 (09-15-2016)

  4. #3
    swineflukid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    ya just snap that razor blade in half
    But then you'll be able to cut more stuff up

  5. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    3029
    Thanks
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflukid View Post
    But then you'll be able to cut more stuff up
    dubble teh razers dubble the mutilashuns.

    Additionally, I buy Fitbit Accounts: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285067

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!

    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. #5
    swineflukid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    dubble teh razers dubble the mutilashuns.
    If u can't beat em, join em

  7. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,956
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,384
    I will donate some razors to there cause.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #7
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,401
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    525
    My Mood
    Happy
    FGM is basically female circumcision. If one is legal, the other should be also otherwise you're an Islamophobic and Antisemitic bigot

  9. #8
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,033
    Reputation
    509
    Thanks
    3,831
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    FGM is basically female circumcision. If one is legal, the other should be also otherwise you're an Islamophobic and Antisemitic bigot
    How can a female be circumcised? Maybe if you get fucked in your pussy enough your flaps will be hanging, maybe cuttingthat could be a circumcision...

    These kids are having their literal clitoris cut off to prevent them from having sex or something.

  10. #9
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,704
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    1,084
    I've seen videos of things like that before. It is a sick and disturbing thing to see, but it is the world we live in. There is no health benefit from cutting the clitoris, it is no islamic thing either.

    Circumcision for men is often even a medical thing, because the foreskin can get infected and usually this is healed by removing the foreskin.
    Clitorisses they remove to prevent joy when having sex. Rediculous basically.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Similar Threads

  1. lol i refuse to play Combat Arms
    By karma123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
  2. STRIFE's CHAMS REFUSE TO WORK!
    By Offspring316 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:29 PM
  3. The Female Members Of This Forum
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 06:41 AM
  4. Male Or Female
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 09:07 PM
  5. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 06:07 PM