Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 154
  1. #91
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    unless you're a pornstar... Or hugh hefner

    Nawz

    It's like 4 - 9 minutes that feel good. Then you orgasm and you deal with reality. You could have just traded AIDS, HIV, or some sort of STD, and /impregnated.

    Not worth it yo. Just masturbate.

  2. #92
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Nawz

    It's like 4 - 9 minutes that feel good. Then you orgasm and you deal with reality. You could have just traded AIDS, HIV, or some sort of STD, and /impregnated.

    Not worth it yo. Just masturbate.
    some of the porn clips are like 50 mins nowa days,there geting betta



    My games;

    x

  3. #93
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    your sex-ed teachers are terrible. It's totally different, plus if you both don't have any HIV or Aids, then there's no way to get them.

  4. #94
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_mode View Post
    some of the porn clips are like 50 mins nowa days,there geting betta
    oh wow man

  5. #95
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    your sex-ed teachers are terrible. It's totally different, plus if you both don't have any HIV or Aids, then there's no way to get them.
    IK, but if you're sexually active with someone, they've probably been sexually active with someone else, and capow link to the aids chain.


    Get tested kids.

  6. #96
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    IK, but if you're sexually active with someone, they've probably been sexually active with someone else, and capow link to the aids chain.


    Get tested kids.

  7. #97
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Jet i'm just going to point out being ugly is being non-attractive.

    Luke fuck your fucking red text. hurts mah eyes.
    No thanks

  8. #98
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515



    Look alike

  9. #99
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Lol i am sorry but that looks soo fucking gay i am starting to think :/

  10. #100
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post

    Lol i am sorry but that looks soo fucking gay i am starting to think :/
    That's his brother... Chill out.

  11. #101
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Holy shit, are you serious guys, get the fuck off my facebook.


    How can it be gay, those are my brothers.

  12. #102
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    That's his brother... Chill out.
    k i was starting to think

  13. #103
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    ORLY??????



    My games;

    x

  14. #104
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Obama, I seriously need to know how you got a hold of that picture..

  15. #105
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Obama, I seriously need to know how you got a hold of that picture..
    like he is going to say he runs the usa nigga betta know

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IS SHES CUTE
    By ihack4 in forum General
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 09:01 AM
  2. Is She Cute ( Opinnions )
    By Joker..? in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 07:51 AM
  3. My Girlfriend from Canada
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. my girlfriend's little sister
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
  5. Rumsfield Gets Cute
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:05 PM