Thread: Help needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193

    Help needed.

    Basically my school has recently handed out these laptops recently which have severe limitations and I am trying to get access to the admin account. They are windows 10. Does anybody know of any boot software/drivers which I can install from a flashdrive in order to bypass/reset the admin account.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skipss For This Useful Post:

    doNOTpromoteHUNTER! wtf (09-25-2016)

  3. #2

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peenlord For This Useful Post:

    doNOTpromoteHUNTER! wtf (09-25-2016)

  5. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,624
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Do you not have your own laptop/PC?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    doNOTpromoteHUNTER! wtf (09-25-2016)

  7. #4
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    You want local admin or server admin?
    Local. Is server even possible?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skipss For This Useful Post:

    doNOTpromoteHUNTER! wtf (09-25-2016)

  9. #5
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Reformat it lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonySK For This Useful Post:

    doNOTpromoteHUNTER! wtf (09-25-2016)

  11. #6
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Do you not have your own laptop/PC?
    I do but the laptop has it's on web filtering software which is way stronger than the wifi filtering at our school, so once I bypass the local web filtering then I should be able to just use a proxy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    Reformat it lol
    I have to return it at the end of the year

  12. #7
    TonySK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Chinese sweatshop.
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    I do but the laptop has it's on web filtering software which is way stronger than the wifi filtering at our school, so once I bypass the local web filtering then I should be able to just use a proxy.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I have to return it at the end of the year
    Give them some bs excuse like it had a virus and you had to delete it all.

  13. #8
    Peenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,972
    Reputation
    947
    Thanks
    5,813
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    Local. Is server even possible?
    There was a bug on windows <= 7 where at login screen you could open CMD(Well auctually you could open any program) with sticky keys... Then you can do anything you want.
    I recommended going to a hacking forum where people dedicate there life to exploiting windows and finding bugs.

  14. #9
    Skipss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    There was a bug on windows <= 7 where at login screen you could open CMD(Well auctually you could open any program) with sticky keys... Then you can do anything you want.
    I recommended going to a hacking forum where people dedicate there life to exploiting windows and finding bugs.
    Thanks, I'll take a look. I do remember that cmd bug lol. I used it to get into my dads computer a long time ago.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Even the hp bios has a password lmao

  15. #10
    Peenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,972
    Reputation
    947
    Thanks
    5,813
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look. I do remember that cmd bug lol. I used it to get into my dads computer a long time ago.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Even the hp bios has a password lmao
    Brute force C:

    Nah, Just rat the admins computer get everything you want/need... ezz fix

  16. #11
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can use Kon-boot. it's worked for me before. though I don't know how it would go on win10.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  17. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,613
    Reputation
    4027
    Thanks
    37,527
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Boot into a USB based image

    gg





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  18. #13
    Peenlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,972
    Reputation
    947
    Thanks
    5,813
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    You can use Kon-boot. it's worked for me before. though I don't know how it would go on win10.
    Australian edu star is shit tho. Asuming you use Edu Star at school xD

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Peenlord For This Useful Post:

    joshZ (09-24-2016)

  20. #14
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    Australian edu star is shit tho. Asuming you use Edu Star at school xD
    Haha, did. way back in the day. not too sure what it is now, each student got their own personal laptops.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to joshZ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Peenlord (09-25-2016)

  22. #15
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,820
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    2,371
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipss View Post
    Basically my school has recently handed out these laptops recently which have severe limitations and I am trying to get access to the admin account. They are windows 10. Does anybody know of any boot software/drivers which I can install from a flashdrive in order to bypass/reset the admin account.
    Download a vpn. hotspotshield using translate.google.com

    Once the vpn downloads, firewall is down.
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I want to learn how to program! Help Needed please
    By ballin299 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. [Help Request] Help Needed with injecting hacks?
    By ShoeStrinqs in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. [Help Request] Texture won't work, help needed :(
    By Kikimo900 in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:28 AM
  4. [Help Request] Help needed!
    By FailBladez in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 05:37 AM
  5. [Help Request] Some help needed
    By Julma Henri in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:25 AM