Thread: So bored

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,893
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,371

    So bored

    I am literally bored out of my fucking mind.

    So I am stuck in the office (work) till tomorrow. So far I can't find anything to occupy my mind. Please for the love of god (if he exists) suggest me something to do so I don't rip my hair out and eat it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,461
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post
    I am literally bored out of my fucking mind.

    So I am stuck in the office (work) till tomorrow. So far I can't find anything to occupy my mind. Please for the love of god (if he exists) suggest me something to do so I don't rip my hair out and eat it.
    watch nsfw and try not to get caught :P



  3. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,893
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    watch nsfw and try not to get caught :P
    My dad owns the business so basically everything is safe for work.


    - - - Updated - - -

    However that's the thing. Tried youtube,movies,games but still feeling depressed.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #4
    Russian Spy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vodka store
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post
    I am literally bored out of my fucking mind.

    So I am stuck in the office (work) till tomorrow. So far I can't find anything to occupy my mind. Please for the love of god (if he exists) suggest me something to do so I don't rip my hair out and eat it.

  5. #5
    GQEy4wuhWUJHJWuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Worried
    Tried music? Listen to a new ep of whatever you like.

    Personally I've been jamming https://soundcloud.com/ishdarr/sets/bhbr recently, a lot of gems in there with sub 5k plays. Do check out soundcloud if you don't already.

  6. #6
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,695
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    1,083
    Watch a movie you find nice. It skips time amazingly fast and you can find someone to chat with meanwhile.
    Someone you're actually interested in and know in real life.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  7. #7
    Learnding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Tired
    News - Guides - Fun - Discussions








    MPGH History:
    Joined 09-29-2016

  8. #8
    AceStyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Present
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Same man. I don't know what to do with my self anymore.

  9. #9
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post
    I am literally bored out of my fucking mind.

    So I am stuck in the office (work) till tomorrow. So far I can't find anything to occupy my mind. Please for the love of god (if he exists) suggest me something to do so I don't rip my hair out and eat it.
    learn how to solve a rubik's cube. They're super fun once you get the hang of it.

    Also you could try out cardistry or magic tricks. I've been doing all three for a couple of years. you'll be able to do stuff like this:



    which is very simple as far as tricks go (except for the moves he does to make them appear, the principle is simple)

  10. #10
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,461
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
    learn how to solve a rubik's cube. They're super fun once you get the hang of it.

    Also you could try out cardistry or magic tricks. I've been doing all three for a couple of years. you'll be able to do stuff like this:



    which is very simple as far as tricks go (except for the moves he does to make them appear, the principle is simple)
    you can do cardistry? if you can make a vid showing some of your tricks. im still learning cardistry



  11. #11
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2,996
    Reputation
    410
    Thanks
    480
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    go to sleep
    LoL Name Exploit :https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )
    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)

    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  12. #12
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Rip your hair out and eat it

  13. #13
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    you can do cardistry? if you can make a vid showing some of your tricks. im still learning cardistry
    Just start out with some false cuts like the 190 Helix Cut and the Trinary Cut. Practice these and get really good. Then, practice some Chris Ramsay flourishes. After you've gotten a few under your sleeve you can start trying to do the 4-packet sybil cut.

    Also, making variations of flourishes always helps.

    Here's the cardistry subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardistry



    and here's a helpful thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardistry/c...for_beginners/

  14. #14
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,461
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
    Just start out with some false cuts like the 190 Helix Cut and the Trinary Cut. Practice these and get really good. Then, practice some Chris Ramsay flourishes. After you've gotten a few under your sleeve you can start trying to do the 4-packet sybil cut.

    Also, making variations of flourishes always helps.

    Here's the cardistry subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardistry



    and here's a helpful thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cardistry/c...for_beginners/
    i cant do cardistry that much since my hands arent that big



  15. #15
    Mr. MindBlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    720
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Watch dank memes
    gives me the g00d vibes when I'm bored

    Then I masturbate and fall asleep.
    If I helped you with anything, giving me Thanks and Reputation would be awesome!


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3123979_1.gif


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i got bored
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. i'm bored :<
    By moocow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:51 PM
  3. Bored....
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
  4. Bored once again....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 01:46 AM
  5. Damn i am bored....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 06:22 AM