Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_Hax View Post
    Time to get SCHOOLED.

cause some of you listen to the media and dont know shit.
    keep an open mind before you judge ppl.

first off, the emo hair as alot of you know it as, was inspired by J-ROCK bands.

Theres a huge difference between:
    Emo Kids - Scene Kids - Goths - Punkz - Indie - Hipsters - HxC

Emo kids: mostly wearing black, tight clothing, sum reason they cry about everything and want ppl to feel sorry for them, sum i guess actually cut their wrists. Emo came from punk, but in the early stages it was more indie-punk and didnt have that so-called emo hair. It was the internet & internet sources that labeled emo the modern-day emo we know now. Dashboard Confessionals was considered emo because no-one knew what label to put him in, so hence emo. and Nope alot of u dont know shit about where emo came from cause you'd be lying if u admit that the internet is not the place u found out. Ps. Thanks to the internet, emo itself has become something else from where it started.

Scene kids: they look like emo kids but they're actually happy druggies mostly, tight clothing, they wear 80's inspired colors, they dont cry and their into fashion, lots of em are shoe-heads. Think of it as sumone who likes the hairstyle and tight clothing of emo yet into hip hop and not crying. Ps. Scene kids inspired the sub-culture hyphy/bay area look.

Goths: leatherish, bald girls, vampires, satan, bondage, c'mon u know waht goth looks like. vampire freaks?

Punkz - srsly if u dont know what a real punk looks like GTFO. dirty, street, looks liek they smell, mo-hawk, tri-hawk, Oi Oi Oi bitches! Punk scene came from UK then NYC then spreaded sum more. Misfitz ftw.

Indie - hmm, waking up in the morning sayin fuck it, like laid back sub-culture of pure chill mixed with unpopular stylings made with retro grade flavor,thus making it unique. cause its about looking semi-presentable but not trying at all.

Hipsters - tries to be identical with indie yet fails in soo many levels because unlike indie's uniqueness hipster tries way too hard trying to mix it up with underground hip hop & east-london inspired look. and buying clothes that look like indie doesnt make it indie anymore. tsk tsk tsk.

HxC - hardxcore kids, they look like normal kids but for sum damn reason theyre always pissed off cause being straight edge means u cant drink, smoke, do drugs. they dont like intoxicating theire bodies.XXX. Boston Beatdown is an edge crew. ps. if u search this google will show u that hardcore kids like to wear camo shorts? nope not true at all, srsly stop listening to everything u read or hear in the internet.

---and u know what, no mather what genre these ppl chose, remember sum do it for the girls. i mean srsly if u wouldnt bang a emo girl or goth girl or scene girl? then you are a big faggot.

btw. this isnt even everything about waht i mentioned above. these are jsut the main points kinda.

keep an open mind, not everyone is emo.

i dont know how its like in other states but here in CA los angeles, sub-cultures and genres are nothing like what the internet describes.

idiots.

im not sayin i support emos, im jsut givin u guys a reality check.
    nice copypasta noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ENDRIT LOOKS EMO ESP WITH HIS LIPS + COCK FACIAL EMOTES

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i didnt copy paste that i jsut forgot to add the lower part.

say sumthing now.

edit: have no idea why it makes the font small and look like this if u think i copy pasted go look for my posts' i used the same font above this edit message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i didnt copy paste that i jsut forgot to add the lower part.

say sumthing now.
    Id be emo if i could grow hair!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Time to get SCHOOLED.

cause some of you listen to the media and dont know shit.
    keep an open mind before you judge ppl.

first off, the emo hair as alot of you know it as, was inspired by J-ROCK bands.

Theres a huge difference between:
    Emo Kids - Scene Kids - Goths - Punkz - Indie - Hipsters - HxC

Emo kids: mostly wearing black, tight clothing, sum reason they cry about everything and want ppl to feel sorry for them, sum i guess actually cut their wrists. Emo came from punk, but in the early stages it was more indie-punk and didnt have that so-called emo hair. It was the internet & internet sources that labeled emo the modern-day emo we know now. Dashboard Confessionals was considered emo because no-one knew what label to put him in, so hence emo. and Nope alot of u dont know shit about where emo came from cause you'd be lying if u admit that the internet is not the place u found out. Ps. Thanks to the internet, emo itself has become something else from where it started.

Scene kids: they look like emo kids but they're actually happy druggies mostly, tight clothing, they wear 80's inspired colors, they dont cry and their into fashion, lots of em are shoe-heads. Think of it as sumone who likes the hairstyle and tight clothing of emo yet into hip hop and not crying. Ps. Scene kids inspired the sub-culture hyphy/bay area look.

Goths: leatherish, bald girls, vampires, satan, bondage, c'mon u know waht goth looks like. vampire freaks?

Punkz - srsly if u dont know what a real punk looks like GTFO. dirty, street, looks liek they smell, mo-hawk, tri-hawk, Oi Oi Oi bitches! Punk scene came from UK then NYC then spreaded sum more. Misfitz ftw.

Indie - hmm, waking up in the morning sayin fuck it, like laid back sub-culture of pure chill mixed with unpopular stylings made with retro grade flavor,thus making it unique. cause its about looking semi-presentable but not trying at all.

Hipsters - tries to be identical with indie yet fails in soo many levels because unlike indie's uniqueness hipster tries way too hard trying to mix it up with underground hip hop & east-london inspired look. and buying clothes that look like indie doesnt make it indie anymore. tsk tsk tsk.

HxC - hardxcore kids, they look like normal kids but for sum damn reason theyre always pissed off cause being straight edge means u cant drink, smoke, do drugs. they dont like intoxicating theire bodies.XXX. Boston Beatdown is an edge crew. ps. if u search this google will show u that hardcore kids like to wear camo shorts? nope not true at all, srsly stop listening to everything u read or hear in the internet.

---and u know what, no mather what genre these ppl chose, remember sum do it for the girls. i mean srsly if u wouldnt bang a emo girl or goth girl or scene girl? then you are a big faggot.

btw. this isnt even everything about waht i mentioned above. these are jsut the main points kinda.

keep an open mind, not everyone is emo.

i dont know how its like in other states but here in CA los angeles, sub-cultures and genres are nothing like what the internet describes.

idiots.

im not sayin i support emos, im jsut givin u guys a reality check.

I think you're a fucking moron for

A ) Generalizing everyone on MPGH as an 'idiot'.
    B ) Emo is emo, the prejudice opinions are developed by the majority, your the minority, we win.

IF U WANT TO GET TECHNICAL THOUGH, EMO DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN SUICIDAL OR PESSIMISTIC. SO IN THUS CASE, WE COULD HAVE EMO PUNK KIDS. IN THAT SENSE, WE WIN BY GENERALIZING JUST AS YOU HAD.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post

lulz .
    Stop making useless fucking posts to look like a pro. To bad your post count isn't as big as your dick. Your unsatisfied with your small penis so you post useless shit and act cool on a hacking forums. Call me a new fag, you know you want to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol ok here goes gtfo and listen everyone push your black-dyed, flat-ironed hair out of those sad emo eyes and come check other people out and tell them whether they're emo or not. Meet other emo kids and share opinions about music, style, and what makes someone a real emo. Post pics of your friends and ask other emos to pick who's scene and who's not, and when you're ready, put yourself to the test and let others tell you what they think about you: are you emo? im seroius are you are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    Stop making useless fucking posts to look like a pro. To bad your post count isn't as big as your dick. Your unsatisfied with your small penis so you post useless shit and act cool on a hacking forums. Call me a new fag, you know you want to.
    new-fag :O Just joking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUTE66 View Post
    lol ok here goes gtfo and listen everyone push your black-dyed, flat-ironed hair out of those sad emo eyes and come check other people out and tell them whether they're emo or not. Meet other emo kids and share opinions about music, style, and what makes someone a real emo. Post pics of your friends and ask other emos to pick who's scene and who's not, and when you're ready, put yourself to the test and let others tell you what they think about you: are you emo? im seroius are you are you?
    And just to let you theres nothing wrong with being an emo faggot that is gay and retarded every one has a purpose on this planet if this is trully yours then i say good on you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation

tou'che Jetamay.

the "idiots" wasnt meant for you but i enjoy how u got offended lol

i do agree with you with the generalization though.

so tou'che.

heres my present to you.
    [IMG]http:/.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Emo%20Kid%2001.jpg[/IMG]

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    tou'che Jetamay.

the "idiots" wasnt meant for you but i enjoy how u got offended lol

i do agree with you with the generalization though.

so tou'che.

heres my present to you.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    Don't worry yo, I was just joking. Lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

Kit_Hax (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Don't worry yo, I was just joking. Lol.
    awwwwww man hugs so cute!