Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    OMFG AHAHAHAHAHAHHA DAVE YOU GONNA END UP LIKE THIS IF YOU DON'T CUT THE CAKE

    [YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yB1KJbAh1XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yB1KJbAh1XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #2
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Lets hope Dave finds this funny

  3. #3
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    U GUNNA BE BANNED YO

    DAVE GUNNA EAT UR FACE OFF

  4. #4
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u gonna get deminion yo
    I am the God.

  5. #5
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha well uhh... R.I.P Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  6. #6
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    I CALL HIS MINION POSITION BITCH

  7. #7
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol I don't even know what he minions,wanna fight for the position?

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  8. #8
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    heeeheeeeeeheeeee

  9. #9
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Shes Cute

  10. #10
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    she cant keep up

  11. #11
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Shes Cute
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  12. #12
    Ka1z3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    499
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Daring
    R.I.P. Ryan

  13. #13
    spikemugen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mansion Terra, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yB1KJbAh1XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yB1KJbAh1XU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Uuugh!!! I did not need to see this horrible sight!

  14. #14
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Stereotypical CA\US women :O

    They're also ao\bitches I find. But then again, a lot of the women in my school have the "OYEA IM THE BEST." attitude.

    We Canadians usually just keep to our self in our igloos though.

  15. #15
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Stereotypical CA\US women :O

    They're also ao\bitches I find. But then again, a lot of the women in my school have the "OYEA IM THE BEST." attitude.

    We Canadians usually just keep to our self in our igloos though.
    nahh bro thts just u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will you end up like this?
    By Rvn in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 09:42 AM
  2. This is why you don't put the word Hack in your name.
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:44 AM
  3. OMFG, SUPER NEW IDEA THATS IS AWESOME LIKE THIS TITLE!
    By aimory123 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 07:25 AM
  4. Do you like this section?
    By Jeckels in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:05 PM