Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0

    how to be a man.

    wake up.
    scratch your balls. rub the boogies out of your eyes.
    walk over to the bathroom after making sure your computer is on and you are logged into all the necessaries. [mpgh.teamspeak.and whatever game server you go on.]
    whilst in the bathroom unrinating. half lean over and fall asleep.
    wake up once again only to find out youve peed all over the toilet. and leave the seat up.
    waddle back to your computer. google a bunch of random stuff. find some pictures which relate to pwning and what not. post them on mpgh. in useless threads. or start some stupid thread with some retarded word game.
    check to see if your ebuddies are online.
    plan strategies to hack certain games and how to go about hiding in certain rooms. blah blah.
    look at some hentai. bash on gourav for doing the same.
    and play your stupid online games for hours on end.
    in short.
    and then whine for mom to bring you food.
    mpgh.net = major pimple-faced gay hoes.net

    dave agrees.
    Last edited by someone; 07-19-2007 at 11:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    *Looks over at Iverson* Ahahahaha.

  3. #3
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    wake up.
    scratch your balls. rub the boogies out of your eyes.
    walk over to the bathroom after making sure your computer is on and you are logged into all the necessaries. [mpgh.teamspeak.and whatever game server you go on.]
    whilst in the bathroom unrinating. half lean over and fall asleep.
    wake up once again only to find out youve peed all over the toilet. and leave the seat up.
    waddle back to your computer. google a bunch of random stuff. find some pictures which relate to pwning and what not. post them on mpgh. in useless threads. or start some stupid thread with some retarded word game.
    check to see if your ebuddies are online.
    plan strategies to hack certain games and how to go about hiding in certain rooms. blah blah.
    look at some hentai. bash on gourav for doing the same.
    and play your stupid online games for hours on end.
    in short.
    and then whine for mom to bring you food.
    mpgh.net = major pimple-faced gay hoes.net

    dave agrees.
    i've never noticed...XD

  4. #4
    darren1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    im not like dat

    *cough* kinda like dat *cough* we i dont piss on the toliet seat i piss all over the ground lol

  5. #5
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    She forgot to add in how we all wake up with rock-hard-ons. ROFL.

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1 View Post
    *cough* kinda like dat *cough* we i dont piss on the toliet seat i piss all over the ground lol
    oh i see. i guess your alright then. but what the heck is a toliet?

  7. #7
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    oh i see. i guess your alright then. but what the heck is a toliet?
    Are you serious?

  8. #8
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Well, she's got my daily routine nailed.

    xD

  9. #9
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Well, she's got my daily routine nailed.

    xD
    i dident want to hear that.

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    She forgot to add in how we all wake up with rock-hard-ons. ROFL.
    haha. ewwie.

  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Are you serious?
    its toilet.

  12. #12
    SadisticGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    125
    I think you just described how to be a "Nerd Boy" not a MAN.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.

    I AM the Influence.

  13. #13
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Hmm, my routine during the school year is wake up at 7:30, take a piss, take a shower, put on some de-odorant, get dressed, watch TV for 10-15 minutes, go wait for the bus for 5 minutes, take the bus for 15 minutes, get off the bus, walk for 5 minutes, go to my locker, put my shit away, go to period 1, put my head down, go to period 2, put my head down, go to lunch, go to period 3, put my head down, go to period 4, put my head down, go to my locker, get my shit, walk for 5 minutes, wait for the bus for 15 minutes, get on the bus, ride it for 15 minutes, give this fat kid from Cardinal Newman cut eye, because I wanna stab the little fat ass asian because he's so fucking ugly and fat. Then I get off the bus, run across the street, walk home, unlock the door, drop my shit, change out of my uniform, eat something, turn my computer on and fuck around until i go to sleep, rinse and repeat. During the summer, I sleep until 11, I wait for news on my XBox 360 repair, get none, call Microsoft and complain, get free games by telling them I'm not happy with their service, eat lunch, talk on MPGH, eat dinner, play SAMP with Ace, go to sleep, rinse and repeat.

    This fucking storm over here is insane. It knocked out my intarwebz
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 07-20-2007 at 02:08 AM.

  14. #14
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Hmm, my routine during the school year is wake up at 7:30, take a piss, take a shower, put on some de-odorant, get dressed, watch TV for 10-15 minutes, go wait for the bus for 5 minutes, take the bus for 15 minutes, get off the bus, walk for 5 minutes, go to my locker, put my shit away, go to period 1, put my head down, go to period 2, put my head down, go to lunch, go to period 3, put my head down, go to period 4, put my head down, go to my locker, get my shit, walk for 5 minutes, wait for the bus for 15 minutes, get on the bus, ride it for 15 minutes, give this fat kid from Cardinal Newman cut eye, because I wanna stab the little fat ass asian because he's so fucking ugly and fat. Then I get off the bus, run across the street, walk home, unlock the door, drop my shit, change out of my uniform, eat something, turn my computer on and fuck around until i go to sleep, rinse and repeat. During the summer, I sleep until 11, I wait for news on my XBox 360 repair, get none, call microsoft and complain, get free games by telling them I'm not happy with their service, eat lunch, talk on MPGH, eat dinner, play SAMP with Ace, go to sleep, rince and repeat.

    This fucking storm over here is insane. It knocked out my intarwebz
    dont be a gourav. and whats samp?

  15. #15
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how about Tantra Online Game
    By scoutranger in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. How man makes C + + hacks UD ?
    By kingboss in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 04:34 AM
  3. How to Use Tsearch
    By wardo1926 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. Spider-Man 3 How It Should Have Ended
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 10:00 AM
  5. How To Brute Force
    By Flawless in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 06:01 PM