Thread: inB4dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    THE RAT RACE IS ON

  2. #17
    fcmclan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere wit lotzo girlzz
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUTE66 View Post
    you cant even do a link look >.> at his sig omg /FAIL kid!
    you couldn't even do yours

    /more fail
    Epic Quote:

    Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
    - Alan Minter, Boxer

    I iz sexy!

    Asian girlz r the BEST!!! among all and dont dare to say they arent till u in bed with one





    JOIN!

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/we-hate-route66.html

  3. #18
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    GTFO OF MY THREAD

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What God just did was call Dave, Danny, Obama, and himself rats.

    not that i disagree......


  5. #20
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DAVE IS NOT IN THE RACE YET

  6. #21
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,786
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,906
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    its taken me over 2 months to get 600+ posts.. lol


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  7. #22
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dave can do

    Admin Control Panel-> Dave84311-> Post count-> over 90k

  8. #23
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Dave can do

    Admin Control Panel-> Dave84311-> Post count-> over 90k
    Mod control panel>ban users>Justin>reason: asian

  9. #24
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mod control panel>ban users>Justin>reason: asian
    Mod control panel->ban user->Obama->reason: abuse

  10. #25
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mod control panel>ban users>Justin>reason: asian
    Asian control panel-> kill users-> Obama-> reason: nigger

  11. #26
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    To bad you bitches can't do any of them ahahahhahahahahahahaha

  12. #27
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    To bad you bitches can't do any of them ahahahhahahahahahahaha

    FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  13. #28
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    i say jeremy and i take down josh

  14. #29
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    imma win dis guise.

  15. #30
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Fest View Post
    imma win dis guise.
    gl to u

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast