Thread: Logitech G300S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Logitech G300S

    I want some helping.. since the customer support of logitech is so shitty asshole.
    A week ago, my mouse getting some problem with clicking.. it is sometimes double click when im only clicking once. Sometimes it is fine that mean i click one and it also clicking one. but however sometimes it not even clicking. I check some solution but nothing help..

    does anyone who use the same mouse as me or not so same mouse also getting this problem? do u solve it? ....

    It is still in warranty but the logitech support is shit. They dont even answer my case .. when im trying to call them .. always being in the offline..
    the live chat also not showing online.
    i Hope someone could help me on this

    i know this is the wrong section for wanting helps.. but this section got more people to see this
    BUSINESS IN A BOX









    MPGH History
    Joined : 06-13-2014
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014


     
    Total Post : 2000
    Thanks : 200
    Rep : 35 👌
    Page Visitor : 2000👌

  2. #2
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,638
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,486
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sounds like time to get a new mouse. I have the Logitech G402. Really nice basic gaming mouse. Has lasted me a while now.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  3. #3
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,396
    Reputation
    2594
    Thanks
    4,871
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post
    i Hope someone could help me on this
    Try their Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  4. #4
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    426
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holy shit the mouse just cost 25 bucks buy a new one if you got still warranty send them in and try propper grammar maybe they will answer then......

    Hello,
    My name is xxx i bought my Logitech G300S xxx ago in your shop
    I still got an warranty for it so please send me an new mouse or give me my money back
    best wishes
    xxx

    Attach an photo of your warranty to the email
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 11-28-2016 at 02:47 AM.

  5. #5
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Holy shit the mouse just cost 25 bucks buy a new one if you got still warranty send them in and try propper grammar maybe they will answer then......

    Hello,
    My name is xxx i bought my Logitech G300S xxx ago in your shop
    I still got an warranty for it so please send me an new mouse or give me my money back
    best wishes
    xxx

    Attach an photo of your warranty to the email
    done attach it. and report it.. still no answer.. already been like 4 days of business day
    BUSINESS IN A BOX









    MPGH History
    Joined : 06-13-2014
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014


     
    Total Post : 2000
    Thanks : 200
    Rep : 35 👌
    Page Visitor : 2000👌

  6. #6
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    426
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post


    done attach it. and report it.. still no answer.. already been like 4 days of business day
    Ok then the support is bullshit an the peoples are assholes ^^

  7. #7
    Plat1numXd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I've had the same problem with my G600. Just restart the Logitech software. It should fix the problem. If not try reconnecting the mouse. What profile are you using? Mouse or PC?

  8. #8
    OptimumLevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Had g300. Had to replace it 4 times within a span of 3 years so it's a really common issue with it . My country has service center for logitech , so i just had to go there and get it replaced within 5 days

  9. #9
    TobySkyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Holy shit the mouse just cost 25 bucks buy a new one if you got still warranty send them in and try propper grammar maybe they will answer then......

    Hello,
    My name is xxx i bought my Logitech G300S xxx ago in your shop
    I still got an warranty for it so please send me an new mouse or give me my money back
    best wishes
    xxx

    Attach an photo of your warranty to the email
    Converted to his currency, 25$ is really alot tho.

  10. #10
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Plat1numXd View Post
    I've had the same problem with my G600. Just restart the Logitech software. It should fix the problem. If not try reconnecting the mouse. What profile are you using? Mouse or PC?
    using both profile
    already try to restart the software.. it still going on.
    i also tried with other computer


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TobySkyline View Post
    Converted to his currency, 25$ is really alot tho.
    yeah that's true..

    btw im still a mid school .. student .. so i dont really have a lot of money
    BUSINESS IN A BOX









    MPGH History
    Joined : 06-13-2014
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014


     
    Total Post : 2000
    Thanks : 200
    Rep : 35 👌
    Page Visitor : 2000👌

  11. #11
    gusitis00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your imagination
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post
    I want some helping.. since the customer support of logitech is so shitty asshole.
    A week ago, my mouse getting some problem with clicking.. it is sometimes double click when im only clicking once. Sometimes it is fine that mean i click one and it also clicking one. but however sometimes it not even clicking. I check some solution but nothing help..

    does anyone who use the same mouse as me or not so same mouse also getting this problem? do u solve it? ....

    It is still in warranty but the logitech support is shit. They dont even answer my case .. when im trying to call them .. always being in the offline..
    the live chat also not showing online.
    i Hope someone could help me on this

    i know this is the wrong section for wanting helps.. but this section got more people to see this
    Check this out! Link
    I hope it helps! Update me please!




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to gusitis00 For This Useful Post:

    Furorisu (11-28-2016)

  13. #12
    Furorisu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Saw this a few years ago on a YT video, helped me back then. Hope it works for you also !

  14. #13
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    1,970
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    464
    My Mood
    Hot
    If youre going to stop fucking with the support and buy a new one i reccomend the logitech g400s, mine has lasted me for almost 3 years now, and it's still in near perfect condition and works super well
    Last edited by Sölvi; 11-28-2016 at 09:02 AM.

  15. #14
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,814
    Reputation
    1439
    Thanks
    1,237
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    Sounds like time to get a new mouse. I have the Logitech G402. Really nice basic gaming mouse. Has lasted me a while now.
    Razer Deathadder FTW?

     


  16. #15
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,638
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,486
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Razer Deathadder FTW?
    Nah .
    You have to be a fucking idiot to think that Razer makes quality things.
    The only excuse for such behavior is if you bought it for a bomb price.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Logitech G300 Marcos
    By DanGer0usASF in forum Blackshot Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2016, 02:51 PM
  2. [Solved] logitech g300 ava script
    By deathb4dishonor in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 12:57 PM
  3. [Help] logitech g300
    By kira360 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:27 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 10:10 PM
  5. [Help] Logitech Headset troubles...
    By 123rune20 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 12:30 PM