Thread: tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0

    tomorrow.

    im climbing mount dickerman.
    stats:

    Distance: 8.5 mi round trip
    Time: 8-9h round trip
    Elevation Gain in: 3900 ft < o0o0oh.
    Elevation Gain out: 0 ft
    Trailhead Elevation: 1900 ft
    Maximum Elevation: 5723 ft < owie.

  2. #2
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Have fun with that.

  3. #3
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Tomorrow, tomorrow is only, a day, aaaaWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

    Hope she falls and breaks something, I don't want her to kill herself up there, that would be a easy way out for her. I want her to suffer. Lol jk, please don't hurt me.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Tomorrow, tomorrow is only, a day, aaaaWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

    Hope she falls and breaks something, I don't want her to kill herself up there, that would be a easy way out for her. I want her to suffer. Lol jk, please don't hurt me.
    tomorrow you die.

    hopefully eugene will beat the snot out of you.

  5. #5
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    tomorrow you die.

    hopefully eugene will beat the snot out of you.
    HA! Eugene's a pansy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    HA! Eugene's a pansy.
    i agree. thought iverson and i were boys. and then he thought we were both girls. LOL! what a dork. its not as bad as him threatening to slit your throat. when ravi told me that i almost peed myself. haha!

  7. #7
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    i agree. thought iverson and i were boys. and then he thought we were both girls. LOL! what a dork. its not as bad as him threatening to slit your throat. when ravi told me that i almost peed myself. haha!
    Eugene hides behind his little knives, without them he's nothing.



    When I came to California I thought it would be hot, now its just hella cloudy and cold as a motherfucker.

    GOD DAMN YOU SAN FRANSISCO!
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Eugene hides behind his little knives, without them he's nothing.



    When I came to California I thought it would be hot, now its just hella cloudy and cold as a motherfucker.

    GOD DAMN YOU SAN FRANSISCO!
    uhoh. city of gays.

  9. #9
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    uhoh. city of gays.
    Then what the hell is my sister doing here?

  10. #10
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Then what the hell is my sister doing here?
    That sounds like a personal problem
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #11
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    That means your gay too.

  12. #12
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,812
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,647
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    im climbing mount dickerman.
    stats:

    Distance: 8.5 mi round trip
    Time: 8-9h round trip
    Elevation Gain in: 3900 ft < o0o0oh.
    Elevation Gain out: 0 ft
    Trailhead Elevation: 1900 ft
    Maximum Elevation: 5723 ft < owie.
    ahahahhahaaha, lol owned





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #13
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired


    This?

  14. #14
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    There's a city in Michigan called "Hell" I'm not sure where it is though.

  15. #15
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    There's a city in Michigan called "Hell" I'm not sure where it is though.
    At last... my love has come home.


    My aunt Marie is dead. She was 60.
    I cope with pain by eating babies.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:35 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:23 PM
  3. Tomorrow
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
  4. TOMORROW : RELEASE = PUBLIC OPK
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 07:52 AM
  5. -.- being patched tomorrow
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 09:45 PM