Thread: pron=bible?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 85
  1. #31
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by R0UTE66 View Post
    Agreed just because some one has done somthing twice doesnt make them pro!
    Once again, I never claimed to be a biblical scholar or a theologian. I just want you people to understand that I've actually read the thing I deny. That's why I feel compelled to read the Quran to understand the Islamic belief.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #32
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    what's the bible?
    I am the God.

  3. #33
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    what's the bible?
    for me a door stop

  4. #34
    R0UTE66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    for me a door stop
    well your mentally unstable so you don't count! actually i ment your a madman!

    Paroxysm it has been proven that any one can come up with a what seems valid argument about anything
    meaning any give subject content or topic! That is the way of words! But you dont seem to answer the question if this book is all lies why is the the biggest read book in the world!
    Last edited by R0UTE66; 03-06-2010 at 01:06 AM.

  5. #35
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Well than none of us are in the position to criticize either side

    /thread
    Wrong, I've never raped a child, but I can still criticize rapists...


    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    Paroxysm pls explain how ur a atheist and still go to church/read the bible i cant understand that.

    also see it took you 3 mins google must helped.
    I can read the bible, go to church and still be an atheist the same way I can read The Prince and the Pauper and not believe that to be the divinely inspired truth sent down to earth through God's messenger Mark Twain, peace be upon him.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #36
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by R0UTE66 View Post
    well your mentally unstable so you don't count! actually i ment your a madman!
    you are?

    mentally unstable?since you dont know sarcasm door stop witch for me is a expression i use for things that dont matter hence i dont belive what i dont have proof of hence im agnostic.


    madam

    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Wrong, I've never raped a child, but I can still criticize rapists...




    I can read the bible, go to church and still be an atheist the same way I can read The Prince and the Pauper and not believe that to be the divinely inspired truth sent down to earth through God's messenger Mark Twain, peace be upon him.
    then you should be a agnostic not atheist
    atheist is a person even if the truth is there they still wont belive as a agnostic is on that will belive if the proof is there. i never seen a atheist go to church a fake on not a real one
    Last edited by dk173; 03-06-2010 at 01:08 AM.

  7. #37
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    you are?

    mentally unstable?since you dont know sarcasm door stop witch for me is a expression i use for things that dont matter hence i dont belive what i dont have proof of hence im agnostic.


    madam



    then you should be a agnostic not atheist
    atheist is a person even if the truth is there they still wont belive as a agnostic is on that will belive if the proof is there. i never seen a atheist go to church a fake on not a real one

  8. #38
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    how is this a face palm

    The idea of atheists attending church services . Doesn't that require belief in God? Doesn't a person have to believe in a religion in order to attend it's worship services? so your telling me im wrong.Epic fail obama

  9. #39
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    an atheist is a person who has come to the conclusion that there is no possible way watsoeva that a god could exist
    and agnostic is someone who doesnt believe in god


    Shifty sexy shit


  10. #40
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    how is this a face palm

    The idea of atheists attending church services . Doesn't that require belief in God? Doesn't a person have to believe in a religion in order to attend it's worship services? so your telling me im wrong.Epic fail obama
    You're wrong idiot.

    Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you can't attend a service. Is there some anti-heathen forcefield that noone told me about?

  11. #41
    R0UTE66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You're wrong idiot.

    Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you can't attend a service. Is there some anti-heathen forcefield that noone told me about?
    Youre right!

  12. #42
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You're wrong idiot.

    Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you can't attend a service. Is there some anti-heathen forcefield that noone told me about?
    there isnt, i am christian go to church and youthgroup there is nothing wrong with a non christian turning up


    Shifty sexy shit


  13. #43
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    an atheist is a person who has come to the conclusion that there is no possible way watsoeva that a god could exist
    and agnostic is someone who doesnt believe in god
    compleate opposite.

    Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    we belive there is a high power but not in this so called god till there is proff

    athist belive in no god

    pls get your facts staright

  14. #44
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    there isnt, i am christian go to church and youthgroup there is nothing wrong with a non christian turning up
    Exactly, the whole point of church is to invite non believers to get them saved.

    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    compleate opposite.

    Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    we belive there is a high power but not in this so called god till there is proff

    athist belive in no god

    pls get your facts staright
    Wikipedia
    /Credible source

  15. #45
    R0UTE66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    I used to goto church did i enjoy it no i dont go anymore but i still belive in GOD
    you just need to test faith and you will see it works! And if you say you cant have faith then you cant trust anyone because when you have a girlfreind you have blind faith that she is not just seeing other people faith is applied in many instances i could go on and on!
    Last edited by R0UTE66; 03-06-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THE HOLY BIBLE
    By SpaceTime in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:44 PM
  2. AFTER MY POLL THE HOLY BIBLE
    By SpaceTime in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. Bible Black(The Game)
    By ikki in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 08:40 PM
  4. The Perry Bible Fellowship
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 04:57 AM