Thread: pron=bible?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    what the fk is this...
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  2. #47
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    an atheist is a person who has come to the conclusion that there is no possible way watsoeva that a god could exist
    and agnostic is someone who doesnt believe in god
    Not necessarily true. The word atheist will differ from person to person. What people often do is mistaken agnosticism as a belief stance, it's not, it's a statement of knowledge. Theism/Atheism is the only option, Gnosticism/Agnosticism is a statement about knowledge.

    For example, I'm an Agnostic-Atheist, in the sense that I don't believe in a God, making me an atheist, but I also accept that I can't know there is no god, therefore I'm an agnostic. I try to assure people that I'm willing to be convinced other wise on the God question, if a valid argument could be presented to me.

    Here's a short list that should clear this up for some of you people.

    Theism: Belief that God(s) exist.
    > Gnostic Theist= I KNOW there is a God.
    > Agnostic Theist= I don't know there is a God, but I believe there is one.

    Atheism: Disbelief in God(s) Existence.
    > Gnostic Atheist= I KNOW there is no God.
    > Agnostic Atheist= I don't know that there is no God, but I don't believe one exists.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #48
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    compleate opposite.

    Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    we belive there is a high power but not in this so called god till there is proff

    athist belive in no god

    pls get your facts staright
    they say what i said though
    atheists conclusion there is no possible god
    agnostics dont believe in god


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #49
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by R0UTE66 View Post
    Youre right!
    omg its route66
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  5. #50
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Exactly, the whole point of church is to invite non believers to get them saved.



    Wikipedia
    /Credible source
    not credible but stats facts that i know

    i wont go religius but ur compleately wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You're wrong idiot.

    Just because you're not christian doesn't mean you can't attend a service. Is there some anti-heathen forcefield that noone told me about?
    if you dont belive in god why th fuck would you go to church thats like going to a bad movie even tho you hatw it just to go.

  6. #51
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    compleate opposite.

    Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Agnosticism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    we belive there is a high power but not in this so called god till there is proff

    athist belive in no god

    pls get your facts staright

    Arrgggg Agnosticism isn't a belief stance.

    If you believe in a higher power then you should probably call yourself a Deist, an agnostic deist, but that's just becoming redundant.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  7. #52
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    im done with all this religius crap this is how wars got started peace

  8. #53
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    not credible but stats facts that i know

    i wont go religius but ur compleately wrong



    if you dont belive in god why th fuck would you go to church thats like going to a bad movie even tho you hatw it just to go.
    Bad example.

    They're alot of reasons that someone would go to church even if they don't believe in God. Unlike paro, im not going to sit and break it down for you. You should be able to fit the pieces together on this one.

  9. #54
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    im done with all this religius crap this is how wars got started peace

    wars get started cos of bad spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  10. #55
    Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the moon
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    not credible but stats facts that i know

    i wont go religius but ur compleately wrong



    if you dont belive in god why th fuck would you go to church thats like going to a bad movie even tho you hatw it just to go.
    I've attended church for 16 years, Catholic school for 6 years, I've received reconciliation, confirmation, baptism and first Eucharist and I go to church at least every Sunday.

    I'm not religious in the least.

    I posted because I was linked to this and felt the need to respond.

  11. #56
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    This is why we need a Religion section, that way we don't clutter up General with all this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    I've attended church for 16 years, Catholic school for 6 years, I've received reconciliation, confirmation, baptism and first Eucharist and I go to church at least every Sunday.

    I'm not religious in the least.

    I posted because I was linked to this and felt the need to respond.
    You need to steal one of those Eucharists, steal the cracker, but be careful because if someone see's you keep it instead of eating it, they will tackle your ass. According to the Catholic Church it's a hate crime to not eat it immediately, I guess they don't want you kidnapping Jesus.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 03-06-2010 at 01:37 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #57
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This is why we need a Religion section, that way we don't clutter up General with all this shit.
    general debate usually has his kinda stuff


    Shifty sexy shit


  13. #58
    Tsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the moon
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The debate sections usually don't generate enough traffic to spawn a good conversation.

  14. #59
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    The debate sections usually don't generate enough traffic to spawn a good conversation.
    Not very many interesting debates in the Debate section anyway.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I find the muslim ones fun lulz.

    Well idk how the fuck this got this far, but i've read most of it, and.....nothing rly happened. lulz.


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THE HOLY BIBLE
    By SpaceTime in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:44 PM
  2. AFTER MY POLL THE HOLY BIBLE
    By SpaceTime in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. Bible Black(The Game)
    By ikki in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 08:40 PM
  4. The Perry Bible Fellowship
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 04:57 AM