Thread: Fail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,196
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,439
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
    Yall are just gonna cheat nao
    You expected no one to ever get it? I kind of failed anyway..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

    powerfear (03-17-2010)

  3. #17
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
    FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
    IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS
    How many F's are in that sentence?
    Pwned mutha fucka
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  4. #18
    Roar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maine, USA.
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    May I ask what the point of this was... To try to trick us into looking like retards...?

  5. #19
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,557
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    May I ask what the point of this was... To try to trick us into looking like retards...?
    he sure did get me ahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  6. #20
    Roar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maine, USA.
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    OFF TOPIC: m0n0x1d3 I swear I saw you on Modern Warfare 2 once....'

    Anyways did anybody get it right or what..

  7. #21
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,557
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    OFF TOPIC: m0n0x1d3 I swear I saw you on Modern Warfare 2 once....'

    Anyways did anybody get it right or what..
    <.< >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 1 photoshop sig "fail"
    By Gourav2122 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 10:33 AM
  2. Fail.
    By Tiresome in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 03:26 PM
  3. hacker_sam = failed scammer!
    By zkII24 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 08:18 PM
  4. failed account validation error
    By XqwertyX in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:24 PM