Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

JevaScript Interpreter

I finished this a while ago, though now I just finished porting the whole module over to C#(Next I'm switching over the networkin****tem, then the fileSystem, graphicsSystem, then finally the UISystem). Also, because I'm using C# I'm not nearly as concerned about performance and plan to introduce some 3D elements.

Anyways:
    Demonstrating JevaScripts capabilities via a front-end UI to operate the module.

This demonstrated how compiled objects can be imported into the script giving it accessibility to the window's API. In the game engine, the objects being exposed to the script are going to be used for interfacing with the engine. I.e passing player objects to the script etc, which will create extremely generic server-side execution paths where it is needed, and a generic UI system for those using the engine.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UG1W7ebIZps&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UG1W7ebIZps&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="600"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Good work man!