Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry

    MPGH ventrilo Server

    MPGH Ventrilo Server

    Ip: 217.23.6.224
    Port: 3784

    Still in Beta. Still working on the channels and what not.

  2. #2
    WoopwoopaJiggaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    12
    What happened to our Team Speak server?
    And our MPGH Radio?

    Fix our old shit before you do new shit dabe
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    haha, you chug dick

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    2k - your butthole must hurt, go smoke a bowl

    Date the ban will be lifted: 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM

  3. #3
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    373
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. Dabe...?

    2. Lolz.. no one posting.

  4. #4
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    WEWT I JUST FIXED ALL THE CHANNELS AND EVERYTHING ON VENT

    jew!

  5. #5
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Diisasta View Post
    WEWT I JUST FIXED ALL THE CHANNELS AND EVERYTHING ON VENT
    Just like a good cock suck.

  6. #6
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,554
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    YAY VENTRILO.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  7. #7
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Now we get to see who the people are with the faggot high pitched voices.... >:]
    *opens audio recorder*

  8. #8
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,554
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Now we get to see who the people are with the faggot high pitched voices.... >:]
    *opens audio recorder*
    Lol.
    Shouldn't you sticky this? =l

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Ventrilo Server
    By KABLE in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 11:20 PM
  2. MPGH Ventrilo Server
    By KING in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 08:37 AM
  3. [Release] MPGH Ventrilo Server
    By KING in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 04:24 AM