Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    When I grow old......

    I want to go like my grandfather did. Peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming at the top of my lungs like the passengers in his car.

    Subscribe + Rate!

  2. #2
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Why take the fun out of dying? I mean you can only do it once.

  3. #3
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Toxin's gonna die from gang green because his miley cyrus pants cut too much circulation off from his legs. RIP Toxin.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  4. #4
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    INFINITY INFINITY = my life

  5. #5
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    INFINITY INFINITY = my life
    and how old r u ?


    ....

    exactly

  6. #6
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Inna is like 16.

  7. #7
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Want to walk in a room full of kindergarden or 1st graders
    and blow my brains in front of them
    and yell
    LOOK GUIES
    HEY WAHT I DID!!!


    I want to tromotizes a few people with my death

    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR


    WALK TO THE WHITE HOUSE
    and meet obama
    with note in hand and yelling
    ALALALALLA...
    at the president
    but the note says
    "I LOVE YOU OBAMA"
    i will be shot
    and the world will
    LOL
    it be the best...

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    LOL this is nothing you can control...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post


    WALK TO THE WHITE HOUSE
    and meet obama
    with note in hand and yelling
    ALALALALLA...
    at the president
    but the note says
    "I LOVE YOU OBAMA"
    i will be shot
    and the world will
    LOL
    it be the best...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]


    Thats a smart idea.

    Subscribe + Rate!

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I want to die after driving down the highway the wrong way on a motorcycle.


  11. #11
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    drown but peacefully


    Shifty sexy shit


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

    Obama (03-24-2010)

  13. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    I wan't to die the nigger dream. 5 bullets to the chest.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I wan't to die the nigger dream. 5 bullets to the chest.
    it only takes one.......


  15. #14
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    I Want to walk in a room full of kindergarden or 1st graders
    and blow my brains in front of them
    and yell
    LOOK GUIES
    HEY WAHT I DID!!!


    I want to tromotizes a few people with my death

    OR
    OR
    OR
    OR


    WALK TO THE WHITE HOUSE
    and meet obama
    with note in hand and yelling
    ALALALALLA...
    at the president
    but the note says
    "I LOVE YOU OBAMA"
    i will be shot
    and the world will
    LOL
    it be the best...
    You won't do it you pooseh.


    Do a flip of a cliff, whilst recording it instead

  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    You won't do it you pooseh.


    Do a flip of a cliff, whilst recording it instead
    wishes here, not what will most likely happen.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast