• Yes

37 69.81%
  • No

16 30.19%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wrong, i didn't want to ban him so i edited out the swastika, he wanted to be a little bitch so he cried about it, and then i gave him what he obviously wanted.

2 i didn't cry to dave for you to get banned, ive said time and time again i could care less, though i am hoping for some tragic accident, alas God doesn't seem to reply. That aside its REMORSE, nor resource, and that's for threatening to spread shit on mpgh, bc he didn't get mod.

3 Who was it that unbanned his main when he said he would stop being a jack ass ME. who after that got in trouble with dave for unbanning him ME.

4. How sad is it that you cant catch a hint, if the owner of the site permabans you, it means he doesn't want you around, not that you should make account after account crying in general bc of it.

5. Hell i was all for you getting mod too but then i saw that you couldn't even handle being a minion, so that was obviously out, you come in here and just talk shit on everyone, just to build some sort of diluted self satisfaction. fact of the matter is, this isn't even a real poll, its gonna be everlasting, because most of us agree, until you change your bullshit attitude you cant demand respect much less privileges.

@ Endrit idk what to say to you honestly bc I don't personally have a problem with you, and your funny most of the time, but just get your facts straight.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey liz when are you going to pick minions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    the application thread just went up earlier today, im gonna give it a few days.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    wrong, i didn't want to ban him so i edited out the swastika, he wanted to be a little bitch so he cried about it, and then i gave him what he obviously wanted.

2 i didn't cry to dave for you to get banned, ive said time and time again i could care less, though i am hoping for some tragic accident, alas God doesn't seem to reply. That aside its REMORSE, nor resource, and that's for threatening to spread shit on mpgh, bc he didn't get mod.

3 Who was it that unbanned his main when he said he would stop being a jack ass ME. who after that got in trouble with dave for unbanning him ME.

4. How sad is it that you cant catch a hint, if the owner of the site permabans you, it means he doesn't want you around, not that you should make account after account crying in general bc of it.

5. Hell i was all for you getting mod too but then i saw that you couldn't even handle being a minion, so that was obviously out, you come in here and just talk shit on everyone, just to build some sort of diluted self satisfaction. fact of the matter is, this isn't even a real poll, its gonna be everlasting, because most of us agree, until you change your bullshit attitude you cant demand respect much less privileges.

@ Endrit idk what to say to you honestly bc I don't personally have a problem with you, and your funny most of the time, but just get your facts straight.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.
    MPGH BITESIZE VERSION:

She mad.
    Liz, Greg trolled you...

Greg says:
    *she cant take a joke
    *its fucking sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    oh yah sure, he's joking now, bullshit, and highly convenient. Either way, i washed my hands off it, I just did what was asked of me, and could care less if you all agree or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hay endrat, didn't u backstab the other brit? why u care now

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Seriously, he was trolling you from the beginning, trying the whole "annoying little brother" routine in order to try and bring back what little "good memories" of his time here on MPGH with you.
    I understand Brits > than you

@dave

it wasn't me that passed anything to you dave, i only did what was asked/expected of me at the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im not going to get in this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post

it wasn't me that passed anything to you dave, i only did what was asked/expected of me at the time.
    I have screenshots sent by you and msn logs, U MAD? BACKSTABBER BRIT BACK STABS ANOTHER BRIT

oh mai gawd
    u mad?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Upload it dave do it.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    Like I said, I didn't forward anything to dave. it had already come to your attention, greg was already banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Like I said, I didn't forward anything to dave. it had already come to your attention, greg was already banned.
    You didn't directly send me the SS's but you did send me the chat logs u backstabbing brit. He wasn't perma banned until u sent those U MAD YET?

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Changing your story now dave? typical cakerat.
    I didn't backstab anyone, it was either that or have liz and josh rage at me for somehow "betraying" mpgh. I wanted Greg to get a mod spot, so did josh, at first...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    When did I change my story? U mad?
    Your kind backstabs everyone. You are a brit, its in your blood. You backstabbed him and now you want to suck his dick otherwise he will come to ur house, kick ur ass, then nail a rat to your door. Rat u mad?

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    YOU CHANGED IT YO

Brah wouldn't do dat naws

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast