Thread: I'm pissed.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610

    I'm pissed.



    I pass my level one driving exam with 99/100 correct.

    I go down to the secretary of state with all the required information, and the driving school forgot to put something on a form.

    Drive back to the driving school, try to get the information, and the doors were locked.

    FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!! >:O



    And the icing on the cake: they won't be open till monday.

  2. #2
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post


    I pass my level one driving exam with 99/100 correct.

    I go down to the secretary of state with all the required information, and the driving school forgot to put something on a form.

    Drive back to the driving school, try to get the information, and the doors were locked.

    FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!! >:O



    And the icing on the cake: they won't be open till monday.
    what driving school did u go to?..

    i went to lee driving school, the one in novi not in farmington.

  3. #3
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Ross driving school

    (Riverview, MI)

  4. #4
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Ross driving school

    (Riverview, MI)
    ahh....what cars do they have there? i learned to drive on honda crv they had back then, i think they now have a rav4

  5. #5
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Mazda 6 series.

    They have two or three of them, I drove a red one and a white one.

  6. #6
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Mazda 6 series.

    They have two or three of them, I drove a red one and a white one.
    lol, my sis had one when she was still here, a blue sport package one.

  7. #7
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    They're pretty good, and I think they get good milage too.

    I'm going to go smoke myself into next week.

    BAI!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    BluSpex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    They're pretty good, and I think they get good milage too.

    I'm going to go smoke myself into next week.

    BAI!!!!!!!!!!
    bye teddy!

Similar Threads

  1. Fucking Pissed
    By Hisana in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 10:04 AM
  2. 'supsupsup' is pissing me off.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 03:12 PM
  3. pissed!!!
    By iwanthacks121 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:42 AM
  4. Pissed!!!!
    By qwerty1029 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
  5. taking the piss
    By robbob2006 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM