Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 109
  1. #76
    greathamza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    with daves mom
    Posts
    5,607
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
    Seriously?
    We gave you a black president just so you could shut up. We gave you rights. We gave you welfare to "start on life" and what do you do with welfare? You sit on your ass all day and bitch about how THE WHITE MAN is oppressing you.
    If you hate this country so much, go back to Africa where everyone will love you. You HAVE that option and the ability to do it.

    You don't see Asians bitching about anything, but everyone shat on them just as much. For fucks sake, you don't see Native Americans bitching and we're arguing over whose country it is when it's on their land.

    Nothing will ever change. You can't make someone love you. Learn to deal with the way shit is or go find another place to live.
    most afican countreys are owned by "white countreys" and china/japan
    so if they go back to africa they will be welcomed but they wont have that good of a life.
    everybody lies


  2. #77
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Racism is pretty much undefinable when it comes to certain point, considering the concept of Race is to say we're a completely different breed from one another when we're all really just people. Race is used to describe skin color, and/or culture/ethnicity/continental, basically race is an outdated system since it's true purpose was to classify people by Western stereotypes.... Asian is to say Chinese or Korean, Japanese or something else stereotypical in our minds, but people don't stop to consider that middle east regions, most of Russia, the Indian subcontinent are also in the continent of Asia which would imply those people are also Asian. Black is to say anyone with a brown skin color, note that with Asian those people are identifying with their region, while black and white are meant for people to identify themselves with their skin color.
    I could go into more detail on how deeply discrimination is rooted in this system but it's a bit better for people to come to the realizations themselves.
    The system of race is meant for people to separate themselves and identify themselves with that race, in contradiction to what most our parents told us which was "be ourselves" we let race take a part in how we define ourselves.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  3. #78
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Racism is pretty much undefinable when it comes to certain point, considering the concept of Race is to say we're a completely different breed from one another when we're all really just people. Race is used to describe skin color, and/or culture/ethnicity/continental, basically race is an outdated system since it's true purpose was to classify people by Western stereotypes.... Asian is to say Chinese or Korean, Japanese or something else stereotypical in our minds, but people don't stop to consider that middle east regions, most of Russia, the Indian subcontinent are also in the continent of Asia which would imply those people are also Asian. Black is to say anyone with a brown skin color, note that with Asian those people are identifying with their region, while black and white are meant for people to identify themselves with their skin color.
    I could go into more detail on how deeply discrimination is rooted in this system but it's a bit better for people to come to the realizations themselves.
    The system of race is meant for people to separate themselves and identify themselves with that race, in contradiction to what most our parents told us which was "be ourselves" we let race take a part in how we define ourselves.
    ~
    Obvious is obvious, cool story bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
    Seriously?
    We gave you a black president just so you could shut up. We gave you rights. We gave you welfare to "start on life" and what do you do with welfare? You sit on your ass all day and bitch about how THE WHITE MAN is oppressing you.
    If you hate this country so much, go back to Africa where everyone will love you. You HAVE that option and the ability to do it.

    You don't see Asians bitching about anything, but everyone shat on them just as much. For fucks sake, you don't see Native Americans bitching and we're arguing over whose country it is when it's on their land.

    Nothing will ever change. You can't make someone love you. Learn to deal with the way shit is or go find another place to live.
    I guess successful troll is successful? Yah man, I hate all white people and I want them to die /facepalm

    All of your points are generalizations and stereotypes based on the black people you watch on BET and the youtube videos you watch on the internet.

    The ignorance displayed in your posts are impossible to combat. It would be a waste of my time to sit her and explain to you how your response was completely wrong and just plain idiotic.
    Last edited by Obama; 04-16-2010 at 05:56 PM.

  4. #79
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Obvious is obvious, cool story bro.
    Sometimes I'm not so sure~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  5. #80
    m164life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chillin at Mr. bin Laden's
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post


    most afican countreys are owned by "white countreys" and china/japan
    so if they go back to africa they will be welcomed but they wont have that good of a life.
    Now, what would you rather do, have a "good" life here and cry about being "oppressed" even though you're not, or be welcomed and have a shitty life in your HOMELAND?

    Also, whose fault is it that African countries failed to advance and therefore got dominated by others? Oh right, the WHITE MAN didn't give Africans a chance to gather up some weapons before invading.
    Your argument is retarded.

    BTW, you spelled "countries" and numerous other words wrong. Try to spellcheck before you post if you want to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by m164life; 04-16-2010 at 10:10 PM.


  6. #81
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't appreciate people who pity themselves or even ask "what if" questions about things of the past. Like I've said before there are many forms of discrimination that can cause us to say we don't like someone (their style, looks, weight, ginger, religion, etc.). It's not minorities that are being picked on or anything like that, as long as anyone has a mean bone in their body, and as long the media presents a certain idea of beauty, what's koohl etc. There will be all kinds of discrimination (human nature). Ultimately, if you're a charismatic person, you're charismatic regardless of your skin color or any of those things people are discriminated against for, same if you're a loser or etc.
    It could be said that African countries were taken advantage of but that would be stupid to say.... Even before Europeans came tribes were fighting amongst each-other and enslaving one another, slavery has always existed nothing special. Also they did have many resources of stones that the Europeans considered to be "precious", when the people in the area saw them so much they didn't very much value them.
    There has never been a homeland once Africans were brought to the New World they became apart of it, more than likely you have many "black" and "white" ancestors and it doesn't take more than a couple of generations for race to switch in a lineage.

    There is no "African" American you have no homeland other than the place we Christians call Eden (which is located in Africa according to the Bible, and also according to scientist Africa is also the origin of humanity), if you really want to think about it that way all of us are African, that's where humans originate from. All of us (Americans) are Americans you can be proud of it or reject it because of some non-existent oppression...
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  7. #82
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Woah there McCarthy, you've just lost all credibility.
    YouTube - exterminate white people
    If it is arrogance that makes white people so bad, they aren't the only people with an undesirable trait such as that. Arrogance here being exerting a false sense of superiority upon others, whether it be by believing a color of skin matters, or by thinking you have the answer to the problem, and thinking you're above the problem.

    An endless circle of hypocrisy. I, like so many others, are just another link in the chain trying to break free and change something.

    My belief is, regardless of race or what have you, everyone will find something about someone else that makes them seem less important than themselves. This is to say that, black to black or white to white, arrogance lies in us all and all that is needed is the correct situation to bring it out. There will always be someone who feels special compared to another, for whatever false, twisted reason. There's always that one exception.

    I highly doubt there will ever be a day where white people have a great revelation of their irrational thoughts of superiority and deepest apologies are made to all blacks for past, present, and future problems. Seemingly every human finds it hard to avert their ego and pride and admit defeat, admit that they are wrong, even in little mistakes. Let alone such a long and drawn out one, in which more than one person would have to get over such issues.

    So, black people, what are you looking for? An apology? A society where your dreams that have been passed down from the ages are fulfilled, seemingly? It'd be a victory, but only on the surface. Below the surface everyone thinks the same. In essence, nothing has changed. Perhaps, if anything at all, you have gained a false sense of belonging, if this unreachable imaginary goal you have held so high for so long has been achieved.

    If world-wide equally is the core topic in which the shell of racial inequality debates hold footing, then why not just discuss that?

    If you wish to believe that there will one day be some place for you to retreat, to call your safe haven, where everything is equal and all problems that plague mans' existence cease to exist, then retreat to religion and pretend there's a happy place at the end of the dark tunnel of problems from which you came.

    Perhaps some foreign beings are capable of peace, and, as I have offered here since my first sentence, my opinion, is that humans are not capable. Understanding lies in the palm of everyone's hands, although tainted by other humans themselves with influences unknowingly passed down or gained.

    If you have read to this point you will see, quite obviously, that I have gone off on a large tangent from which I cannot return. Arguments most likely boil in your being as you read this anyway. I highly doubt anyone will read to this point anyway. Also, I never claimed to be exempt from any negative trait I have listed here, nor think I have the answer to anything, because in all honesty, at least all honesty that has been derived from me, no one has the answers. Pessimistic as it is, it only makes sense to me. And all any of us has to offer is our opinions.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 04-16-2010 at 11:29 PM.

  8. #83
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by m164life View Post
    Now, what would you rather do, have a "good" life here and cry about being "oppressed" even though you're not, or be welcomed and have a shitty life in your HOMELAND?

    Also, whose fault is it that African countries failed to advance and therefore got dominated by others? Oh right, the WHITE MAN didn't give Africans a chance to gather up some weapons before invading.
    Your argument is retarded.

    BTW, you spelled "countries" and numerous other words wrong. Try to spellcheck before you post if you want to be taken seriously.
    Funny how I said the exact same thing to you.

    So let me get this straight, if another country does not possess the means to protect themselves than its ok to strip them from their homeland and force them into slavery?

    I just don't see how you could come up with something like that and truly believe it. If we implemented your mindset into todays world we'd all be dead.

  9. #84
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Osatox View Post
    If it is arrogance that makes white people so bad, they aren't the only people with an undesirable trait such as that. Arrogance here being exerting a false sense of superiority upon others, whether it be by believing a color of skin matters, or by thinking you have the answer to the problem, and thinking you're above the problem.

    An endless circle of hypocrisy. I, like so many others, are just another link in the chain trying to break free and change something.

    My belief is, regardless of race or what have you, everyone will find something about someone else that makes them seem less important than themselves. This is to say that, black to black or white to white, arrogance lies in us all and all that is needed is the correct situation to bring it out. There will always be someone who feels special compared to another, for whatever false, twisted reason. There's always that one exception.

    I highly doubt there will ever be a day where white people have a great revelation of their irrational thoughts of superiority and deepest apologies are made to all blacks for past, present, and future problems. Seemingly every human finds it hard to avert their ego and pride and admit defeat, admit that they are wrong, even in little mistakes. Let alone such a long and drawn out one, in which more than one person would have to get over such issues.

    So, black people, what are you looking for? An apology? A society where your dreams that have been passed down from the ages are fulfilled, seemingly? It'd be a victory, but only on the surface. Below the surface everyone thinks the same. In essence, nothing has changed. Perhaps, if anything at all, you have gained a false sense of belonging, if this unreachable imaginary goal you have held so high for so long has been achieved.

    If world-wide equally is the core topic in which the shell of racial inequality debates hold footing, then why not just discuss that?

    If you wish to believe that there will one day be some place for you to retreat, to call your safe haven, where everything is equal and all problems that plague mans' existence cease to exist, then retreat to religion and pretend there's a happy place at the end of the dark tunnel of problems from which you came.

    Perhaps some foreign beings are capable of peace, and, as I have offered here since my first sentence, my opinion, is that humans are not capable. Understanding lies in the palm of everyone's hands, although tainted by other humans themselves with influences unknowingly passed down or gained.

    If you have read to this point you will see, quite obviously, that I have gone off on a large tangent from which I cannot return. Arguments most likely boil in your being as you read this anyway. I highly doubt anyone will read to this point anyway. Also, I never claimed to be exempt from any negative trait I have listed here, nor think I have the answer to anything, because in all honesty, at least all honesty that has been derived from me, no one has the answers. Pessimistic as it is, it only makes sense to me. And all any of us has to offer is our opinions.
    I would argue that superiority complexes are an innate property of human beings, racism being a macro application of a social superiority complex. This psychological trait has served a benefit in the past, especially when it came to conquering lands, dehumanizing your enemy was an invaluable tool. This would have also played a large role in our evolutionary history, nomadic tribes galvanizing each other, getting ready to kill those Neanderthals. However now that we find ourselves having to coexist, some people can't help but latch onto differences as a means to justify their own sense of superiority. As we run out of reasons to kill each other, we'll run out of reasons to hate each other and when that happens, racism will no longer be an issue. Needless to say I'm optimistic for the human race.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #85
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    African Americans always have a point...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #86
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Funny how people are writing essays, only to be responded with "umad" or "cool story bro."

    Complete waste of energy and time imo.

  12. #87
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Funny how people are writing essays, only to be responded with "umad" or "cool story bro."

    Complete waste of energy and time imo.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #88
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    I might consider this after my trip to Taco Bell....
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  14. #89
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I sorry, forgot this is what u live for :/

    The art of the endless debate.

  15. #90
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I sorry, forgot this is what u live for :/

    The art of the endless debate.
    “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
    ~Howard Thurman
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Who have some point blank ph hack?
    By x3mpopoy in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 08:21 AM
  2. African-Americans
    By OFWGKTA in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:19 PM
  3. [Help] Is it have Mol Point Hack For MAT?
    By acexero in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:52 AM
  4. [Help] Please reopen my thread I have some points.
    By g0d of 0D in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
  5. african american
    By ace76543 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 09:37 AM