Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

To generalize (and frankly I do not know where the assumptions in America come from since given their past they are shown to be quite the opposite.) But for the experiment's sake, I would say an overwhelming majority of 61% of the racial populace must abide by those stereotypes to be branded and generalized. This of course allows for the other 39% to do as they wish. Include mortality rates for the specific races, that number can go from 30%- as low as 15% (Throwing random numbers around) then to that you must add the nature vs nurture factor that arises from their specific culture. they grow up seeing things a certain way and being taught a certain way, very few would deviate from that pattern. Which is something we see in today's society. So basically It would be easier to subdue any variables, and just force everyone to abide by their standards. Kinda reminds me of the book 1984.
    I would imagine a simply majority of 51% would suffice, perhaps 55% for percent error sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    MPGH sounds smart right now. I should probably close this tab . This is about as smart as it's going to get and I am just going to make it worse.
    Enjoy it while you can, it won't last long.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-16-2010 at 11:34 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    if you have a darker pigmentation you're not human. Whites are superior to all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    How someone is brought up and the values they're taught matter alot, but if someone grows up in the ghetto and goes to a bad school they might not be as apt as others are to hold a conversation in the Queen's English (not ebonics) or maybe wont be all that "smart". Particularly far east Asian culture e***asize success in school and etc for the most part that's their culture. The ghetto culture of most black people says, get a car and put some "big ass rims on that."
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well to be technical yes 51% but that leaves too high a number of unknowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    How someone is brought up and the values they're taught matter alot, but if someone grows up in the ghetto and goes to a bad school they might not be as apt as others are to hold a conversation in the Queen's English (not ebonics) or maybe wont be all that "smart". Particularly far east Asian culture e***asize success in school and etc for the most part that's their culture. The ghetto culture of most black people says, get a car and put some "big ass rims on that."
    ~
    Very true...

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Some of them simply were never taught to have any greater goals than getting a nice car with "big ass rims" or even getting a good job (which if that's what you have your eyes on isn't necessarily a bad thing).
    ~
    My perspective is be on the forefront on some sort of new frontier and contribute something to the world beyond just living your life selfishly. If the opportunity were to come up I would join in with NASA, work for advances in technology, medical science etc.
    That's just my perspective and probably relates to how even I was brought up.
    Last edited by Arhk; 04-16-2010 at 11:42 PM.

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    if you have a darker pigmentation you're not human. Whites are superior to all.
    You're missing the point of this thread, I ask you to imagine a universe, where the stereotypes and prejudices of our universe, were predominantly true, given this situation, how should we treat one another?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You're missing the point of this thread, I ask you to imagine a universe, where the stereotypes and prejudices of our universe, were predominantly true, given this situation, how should we treat one another?
    The same as we already do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree with Josh.
    ~

Thanks
    Nvm, fuck jews.
    Last edited by Czar; 04-16-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yah I was just about to tell you czar, its not worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm gonna check out stereotypes at Taco Bell and see how many Mexicans are working there.... And I might just get a quesedilla while I'm doin' that....
    ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you'll be surprise just how few there would be working there. lol

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're right they might all be Cubans this is SouthFL....
    ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol, I use to work at tacobell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    You're right they might all be Cubans this is SouthFL....
    ~
    Hatians then. P.Pines FTW lol i miss south FL. cept for hurricanes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast