Thread: TM

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 124
  1. #31
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

    I AM THE God of War.
    Your obviously claiming Kratos IS a god.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


    No... You're either retarded or a troll who specializes in acting retarded.
    ~
    1. Kratos is a deity of strength (in the context of mythology)
    2. Greek mythology isn't real I don't have to believe it or the game (and I don't)
    3. Mythology doesn't state anything, mythology has many abridged things to it and variants, since these were old folk tales people would make up randomly and spread around towns, it's just that we create the current image of mythological Gods to reflect the most popular myths about them.
    4. Ares is not definitively the God of war not all of the Greek city-states excepted the idea of Ares as the God of War
    5. By saying Kratos' main line was "I am the God of War" I meant to say I was just using his "catch phrase", there is no definitive God of War in mythology neither are there any definitive persona's of any Gods the stories would differ from city-state to city-state and etc.
    6. Ultimately Mythology is about Myths, we call it Mythology because it was myths, some areas accepted the myths of other areas and some areas made their own therefore some were popular and some were not, and depending on what myths about the "god" were prominent that would be the persona of that "god" according to the area.
    *(Dionysus was once a minor god of a small area, the originators who believed in him as the god wine, when the idea of Dionysus spread he was adapted as the god of "Wealth and Wine" and as with any god there are current very varrying mythological but valid descriptions of what Dionysus stood for, ever expanding and further ambiguating his myth as his story spread from area to area and was adapted with the spread.)
    Mythology was not some sort of standardized religion according to the area a people believed maybe in the "same" god but from a different perspective.

    Ares is the god of shit neither is Kratos mother fucker you can't have a legitimate argument of fact about things that don't exist you retarded loser '-_- it's a fucking post if you want to go be serious about things that aren't real go post on wigabu anime blogs.
    Ares is widely regarded as THE God of War in Greek mythology. No one regarded Kratos as ever being a god let alone the god of war. Stop trying to validate yourself with arguments saying mythology isn't religion and people have different interpretations. Your simply trying to deflect my point and it isn't working.

    1. Kratos is the personified concept of strength. Therefore it is impossible for him to be a god.
    2. I never said Greek mythology was real.
    3. That may be true, but none have ever held Kratos as a god.
    4. The majority held him as the god of warfare.
    5. Kratos' main line comes from a game and your trying to use that as a contribution to your argument.
    6. Your just rehashing your previous point but for some reason you bring religion into it even though religion has nothing to do with it.

    Pretty much every point you posted has helped me win this argument.

  2. #32
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    omfg stfu shane

  3. #33
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not interested in talking anymore your replies are incoherent.
    ~
    Maybe one day I'll have a respect list when there is someone who can have a coherent conversation about things...
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  4. #34
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You don't get shit.

    TM > ALL OTHER FUCKERS

  5. #35
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    OP is a faggot.

  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    OP is a faggot.
    nidder .

  7. #37
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    I'm not interested in talking anymore your replies are incoherent.
    ~
    Maybe one day I'll have a respect list when there is someone who can have a coherent conversation about things...
    Also, he whooped your ass with the God Of War kinda shit going on

  8. #38
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Also, he whooped your ass with the God Of War kinda shit going on
    Watch him get all defensive and try flaming more.

  9. #39
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed

  10. #40
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd Love to watch
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  11. #41
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    /Waiting . . . . . . .

  12. #42
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Viewing Thread TM

    Common we waiting.

  13. #43
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mmmmm he not on.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  14. #44
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mmmmm he not on.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think not.......


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast