Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    ArhkXi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    405
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Avatar
    ~
    Stuff.

    If I'm playing violin you'll hear me @ - https://tinychat.com/arhk

    The Loved, appreciated, & respected:

  2. #17
    5heldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
    Avatar
    ~
    Nature walk - A alpaca's life.

  3. #18
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Back To The Future 1,2, and 3.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  4. #19
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Here's all you need
    some are shitly recorded pirated but others are pre-release dvd rips
    Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads

  5. #20
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Here's all you need
    some are shitly recorded pirated but others are pre-release dvd rips
    Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads
    Thats illegal.. Im telling my niggah Josh on u.. Bad boi!!
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  6. #21
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    Thats illegal.. Im telling my niggah Josh on u.. Bad boi!!
    Well MPGH is hacking games
    Which is technically illegal according to not following the rules of the game company, so MPGH is illegal shit. there are cracks, serials, private servers and account trading which is usually a scam. explain that ;3

  7. #22
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Well MPGH is hacking games
    Which is technically illegal according to not following the rules of the game company, so MPGH is illegal shit. there are cracks, serials, private servers and account trading which is usually a scam. explain that ;3
    Mpgh hacks your Computer. We dont hack games that would be illegal. We edit your memory.. No company Can sue you for hacking your own pc...
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

  8. #23
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    Mpgh hacks your Computer. We dont hack games that would be illegal. We edit your memory.. No company Can sue you for hacking your own pc...
    "Multiplayer Game hacking"
    Not computer hacking neguh ;3
    Unless you wanna file a law suit etc; and change the name to SheldomWorld.net

  9. #24
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Stop spaming faggots

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke420 For This Useful Post:

    -malware_suxs- (06-14-2010)

  11. #25
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    "Multiplayer Game hacking"
    Not computer hacking neguh ;3
    Unless you wanna file a law suit etc; and change the name to SheldomWorld.net
    Have u ever made a hack?
    And Yes thats awesome name!
    ~Sheldom
    -8 year MPGH Veteran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Need a Good Person who knows C++ verywell
    By Xenon1337 in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 05:58 AM
  2. Bored.. who know a good movie?
    By B4M in forum General
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Does anyone know a good movie editor?
    By Beatz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:19 PM
  4. Who knows a good hack for vista
    By Raygiean in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 01:22 PM
  5. who knows what?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:46 PM