Poll: wat do

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Dutchfags

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 108
  1. #91
    lalakijilp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Bron: Jan Onderwater, Hillegom. Algemeen Dagblad, 10th of june 2010.

    A great article
    it's complete bullshit.

  2. #92
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
    it's complete bullshit.
    And this is the complete truth.

  3. #93
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
    it's complete bullshit.
    Your face is complete bullshit.

    Obviously your not living in any of the big city's.


  4. #94
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    im not 18
    and idk, im not into politics much.







  5. #95
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Your face is complete bullshit.

    Obviously your not living in any of the big city's.
    Our faces have nothing to do with politics.
    I don't live in a city, but I come to Helmond every day. This means every day, I too am surrounded by Muslims. I don't like it, but that does not mean I'm going to vote for the PVV so they'll remove every Muslim from the Netherlands for no reason. Every reason they have to prevent Islamicisation, is a fairy tail. It really is.

  6. #96
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Our faces have nothing to do with politics.
    I don't live in a city, but I come to Helmond every day. This means every day, I too am surrounded by Muslims. I don't like it, but that does not mean I'm going to vote for the PVV so they'll remove every Muslim from the Netherlands for no reason. Every reason they have to prevent Islamicisation, is a fairy tail. It really is.
    Try building a church in Marroco.
    After that remove all those moskee's from our country.
    And DBB, the asian girl in your avatar is fucking ugly.

    Lol! Almost entire Limburg voted PVV! So nice! 24 seats

    And there is a reason to remove the muslims. To protect our culture from islamisation.
    Last edited by Superpunt; 06-11-2010 at 01:55 AM.


  7. #97
    lalakijilp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Try building a church in Marroco.
    After that remove all those moskee's from our country.
    And DBB, the asian girl in your avatar is fucking ugly.

    Lol! Almost entire Limburg voted PVV! So nice! 24 seats

    And there is a reason to remove the muslims. To protect our culture from islamisation.
    now there is a reason to remove limburg. to protect our culture from stupidity

  8. #98
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
    now there is a reason to remove limburg. to protect our culture from stupidity
    Lol, they are 'slecht duits sprekende belgen'. But they've got a good taste when it comes to voting


  9. #99
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Try building a church in Marroco.
    After that remove all those moskee's from our country.
    There are churches in Marroco.
    Your argument is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    And DBB, the asian girl in your avatar is fucking ugly.
    And why would I care about your opinion?
    Thanks for saying though, I completely forgot I was supposed to change my avatar like a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Lol! Almost entire Limburg voted PVV! So nice! 24 seats
    Yeah, it's gross. Also, you said 'try coming to a city', and you pointed out Eindhoven. But actually, people mostly voted PvdA. PVV is 3rd, faggot.
    'Try coming to a city.'.. I live in Helmond, nearly the only city in Noord-Brabant, the only city near Eindhoven who mainly voted PVV.
    Another argument of yours is invalid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    And there is a reason to remove the muslims. To protect our culture from islamisation.
    Why would you want to protect it?

  10. #100
    pjrat111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Corner
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amused
    What is a dutchfag? Just a dutch Fag?

  11. #101
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
    What is a dutchfag? Just a dutch Fag?
    Dutch people.

  12. #102
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Yeah, it's gross. Also, you said 'try coming to a city', and you pointed out Eindhoven. But actually, people mostly voted PvdA. PVV is 3rd, faggot.
    'Try coming to a city.'.. I live in Helmond, nearly the only city in Noord-Brabant, the only city near Eindhoven who mainly voted PVV.
    I was aware that Eindhoven didn't vote for the PVV really much. But check out the VVD in Eindhoven and surroundings.
    And Eindhoven didn't vote for PVV because we are afraid!!! The moslim at the voting place would stab u.

    And about churches in Marroco, they're not loved. Building one is shitty hard. Protecting it is even harder.


  13. #103
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    I was aware that Eindhoven didn't vote for the PVV really much. But check out the VVD in Eindhoven and surroundings.
    And Eindhoven didn't vote for PVV because we are afraid!!! The moslim at the voting place would stab u.
    Don't come up with random stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    And about churches in Marroco, they're not loved. Building one is shitty hard. Protecting it is even harder.
    And where did you find this information? Or did you just made it up?

  14. #104
    pjrat111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Corner
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Dutch people.
    Ahh, good information to know. Thanks..

  15. #105
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Don't come up with random stories.


    And where did you find this information? Or did you just made it up?
    A friend of mine went on vacation to Marroco. And some of them Marocs started flaming him for wearing a cross as a necklace.
    Just a necklace. Imagine what happens to a church with a giant cross on it.


Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dutchfags: The early years
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 08:45 PM
  2. mpgh dutchfag meet part 2
    By Archangel in forum General
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. dutchfags be scamming
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:07 AM
  4. MPGH Dutchfag meeting #4.
    By Super Martin in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:10 PM
  5. Dutchfags
    By Viibez in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:10 AM