Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding

    Stupid bitch at emmys

    Can you belive his shit? lol ive never seen somone mess their speech up b4. ive never seen fox cut somones speech b4. this just puts the 2 together

    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Ftq9N4fzo&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

    Why cant people understand that if we didnt have the war the terrorists would just keep hitting us and hitting us? Ohz well i guess not everyone is intelligent.

    "Lets hope there is other intelligent life in the universe. Im feeling lonely here." - From a Walmart t-shirt


    This is for randomness

    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRnS8dDeVo[/YOUTUBE]



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  2. #2
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    All your videos suck D:

  3. #3
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Muahahaha and yet you are forced by divine powers you cant control to watch them



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  4. #4
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    ban? yes yes? ok.

  5. #5
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    The Banhammer can not strike a man down when he is carrying the Banshield. Just so this isn't off-topic, Tourettes guy videos are the shit.



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  6. #6
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    ....... you fail

  7. #7
    masoudmasoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    cant remember
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    Can you belive his shit? lol ive never seen somone mess their speech up b4. ive never seen fox cut somones speech b4. this just puts the 2 together

    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Ftq9N4fzo&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

    Why cant people understand that if we didnt have the war the terrorists would just keep hitting us and hitting us? Ohz well i guess not everyone is intelligent.

    "Lets hope there is other intelligent life in the universe. Im feeling lonely here." - From a Walmart t-shirt


    This is for randomness

    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRnS8dDeVo[/YOUTUBE]
    why cant u undrestand that THERE WAS NO T ATTACK??? 9/11 was an inside job, it was an excuse to get iraqs oil and gold



    My Email: Madonam@msn.com

  8. #8
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by masoudmasoud View Post
    why cant u undrestand that THERE WAS NO T ATTACK??? 9/11 was an inside job, it was an excuse to get iraqs oil and gold
    Lolz.. You belive that? If america wanted to invade Iraqi for oil we woulda done it without doing that shit. Nobody would go to war against us for invading em they might disagree but other then that nothing would happen. We wouldnt need some cover up like a terrorist attack. Also we arent taking oil and gold out of Iraqi right now so if we invaded em for oil and gold whya rent we taking any? Unless you can prove we are? If we were, gas prices wouldnt be so damn high either...

    /*Edit*\

    I almost forgot. I suppose you think they paid Osama to say he did it huh?
    Last edited by NeedHacksBad; 09-20-2007 at 05:22 PM.



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

Similar Threads

  1. Stupid bitch
    By Woods in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:20 AM
  2. Stupid fucking bitch.
    By iverson954360 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:00 AM
  3. Hai guys, i'm a stupid bitch
    By Viibez>EndRi(a)T in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 09:28 AM
  4. Stupid bitch
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:03 PM
  5. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 03:43 PM