Thread: Banning

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike FTW View Post
    Random fuck you you can suck my dick.
    What did I do?

  2. #32
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh you still like me you said you hated me D:

  3. #33
    tungsten79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    wdf how did u get ur old acc bac?

  4. #34
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten79 View Post
    pplz, give gourav a chance 2 change
    i give his mom a chance to get a make over so i can fuk her

  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    FluffyStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    150
    Two people of this thread are banned right now and one of them posted the first post.

  6. #36
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    ohzzzz

    1. If everyone hated gourav that much hed be banned on every account everytime he came on this site.

    2. This is the internet not the 'real' world so have you ever considered Gourav may be an "ass" on the internet because it amuses him? (Note the quote marks because i dont think hes that bad) He could be cool in real life.

    Never know. Im not defending him or anything. Just stating the facts.



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  7. #37
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    ohzzzz

    1. If everyone hated gourav that much hed be banned on every account everytime he came on this site.

    2. This is the internet not the 'real' world so have you ever considered Gourav may be an "ass" on the internet because it amuses him? (Note the quote marks because i dont think hes that bad) He could be cool in real life.

    Never know. Im not defending him or anything. Just stating the facts.
    i am a rapist in real life i come to the internets to stalk little kids like you on mpgh

  8. #38
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    i am a rapist in real life i come to the internets to stalk little kids like you on mpgh
    Ohz that sucks for you if your a rapist. They get aids a lot

    And dont even think about raping me. My dad raped me when i was 4 so i glued my ass shut. In case your wondering... i shit out of my mouth...



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  9. #39
    Doupleganger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A cold room in the attic
    Posts
    948
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    Ohz that sucks for you if your a rapist. They get aids a lot

    And dont even think about raping me. My dad raped me when i was 4 so i glued my ass shut. In case your wondering... i shit out of my mouth...

    rofl now that some some funny ass" shit"...

  10. #40
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    rofl now that some some funny ass" shit"...
    why thank you! Though nobody at school appreciates my profound sense of humor. As a matter of fact to day we got assigned partners for a project. This 1 girl was on the edge of tears because she had to work with me! She doesnt even know me thats the funniest part! All she ever heard me say was a joke about boobs....



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  11. #41
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    FluffyStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
    why thank you! Though nobody at school appreciates my profound sense of humor. As a matter of fact to day we got assigned partners for a project. This 1 girl was on the edge of tears because she had to work with me! She doesnt even know me thats the funniest part! All she ever heard me say was a joke about boobs....
    Yea, i know that, its like the only people that know what humor is are those who took humor 101 and sarcasm 201.

  12. #42
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    Yea, i know that, its like the only people that know what humor is are those who took humor 101 and sarcasm 201.
    Oh yea i know man. To make matters worse this bitch that rode my bus last year is telling everyone how "Perverted" i was even though it was my friend screaming things like "PENIS" and "ORRRRGGAAASM"... was pretty damn funny though lololol



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  13. #43
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dude what grade are you in, lmao.

  14. #44
    NeedHacksBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Posts
    712
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Brooding
    9th lololol 9th grade girls need to grow up



    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

    I AM MINION OF TOM

  15. #45
    tungsten79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    they shouldn't really mind then...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM