View Poll Results: I'm Excited

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    30 78.95%
  • No

    8 21.05%

Thread: FREE VIP

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 97
  1. #31
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Ban me for what? guys please excuse Toxin he has his period
    Sentence made no sense, what-so-ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The free VIP will be awsome so keep watching for more updates with MPGH you win even more
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Toxin has toxic powers.
    Sam just can't admit the fact that.

    Toxin > Sam

  2. #32
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    4,003
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    OMG FREE VIP!?!?!


    IM GONNA SPAM TO GET POINTS SO I CAN TOTALLY GET IT
    YEAH GHG8RGRHG743THRNUFEJNE VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  3. #33
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

    Sam just can't admit the fact that.

    Toxin > Sam
    /agreed.



  4. #34
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow toxin spam your bs some where else have'nt you got a section to minion or something

  5. #35
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Spamming, after 4 and a half years, is finally being promoted and rewarded on MPGH.

    Spammers ftw.































  6. #36
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    wow toxin spam your bs some where else have'nt you got a section to minion or something
    Hey don't you.....oh never mind, forgot you nothing but a piss face that means absolutely nothing to MPGH.

    And the fact that you have little to no respect..


    Ohai, I'm Sam, and I bought a license plate in attempt to be respected.

    Fail more 36 year old momma's boi.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxin For This Useful Post:

    TawksinJr (06-16-2010)

  8. #37
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Hey don't you.....oh never mind, forgot you nothing but a piss face that means absolutely nothing to MPGH.

    And the fact that you have little to no respect..


    Ohai, I'm Sam, and I bought a license plate in attempt to be respected.

    Fail more 36 year old momma's boi.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #38
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    4,003
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Now we wait for Dave to fix it so the shop will be enabled...

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  10. #39
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i bet he isnt gunna enable it today

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  11. #40
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Now we wait for Dave to fix it so the shop will be enabled...
    Don't worry, he going to take his time about it. /

  12. #41
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Amused
    The Pie is a Lie

    sorry guys.

  13. #42
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Spamming, after 4 and a half years, is finally being promoted and rewarded on MPGH.

    Spammers ftw.



    Quoted for truth .

  14. #43
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,247
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sam the manchild hasn't been banned yet, WTF ?

    What the fuck is wrong this place, that fat bearded fuck gets away with way too much shit..

    Think it's cause he sucks Hejsan's cock

  15. #44
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    Sam the manchild hasn't been banned yet, WTF ?

    What the fuck is wrong this place, that fat bearded fuck gets away with way too much shit..

    Think it's cause he sucks Hejsan's cock
    how you know that eh?



  16. #45
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    Sam the manchild hasn't been banned yet, WTF ?

    What the fuck is wrong this place, that fat bearded fuck gets away with way too much shit..

    Think it's cause he sucks Hejsan's cock
    A fine example of you getting closer to your ban disrespecting staff applies to staff

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Want free VIP hacks?? (its not advertisement)
    By cline_colin in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:35 PM
  2. omg new free vip
    By mgrung in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. Free VIP TODAY!
    By Kurbyz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 08:58 PM
  4. SOTW #6 + 2 weeks FREE VIP
    By arunforce in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 12:00 PM