View Poll Results: DICK OR BALLS

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • DICK

    8 50.00%
  • BALLS

    8 50.00%

Thread: DICK VS BALLS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    I
    Call
    Bs.

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  2. #77
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious.

  3. #78
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixl2 View Post



    And 2 months after me
    And 8 months after me
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  4. #79
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Obvious troll is obvious.
    want me to log on it mofo

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  5. #80
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    want me to log on it mofo
    Yes .

  6. #81
    Rick93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fff
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    .

  7. #82
    ĐŏпŦ ҚĬŁŁ ₥Ễ, ฿ỈŦ©Ĥ!!
    MPGH Member
    [U]lixa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Hell
    Posts
    1,238
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    In Love
    Balls Sucks!
    Surprise Buttsex :





  8. #83
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick93 View Post
    .
    And thats a lurker account, or it's not yours. Thus your still a newphag. Right now i could log onto an account in the 08's, not because i joined in the 08's but because i know the password.

  9. #84
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    And thats a lurker account, or it's not yours. Thus your still a newphag. Right now i could log onto an account in the 08's, not because i joined in the 08's but because i know the password.
    1# my name is rick and yea i actually didnt post till january because i didnt like the name so decided to makea new account, would only come to download shit and u may call me a newphag but i bet i know more bout life than u kido.

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  10. #85
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    1# my name is rick and yea i actually didnt post till january because i didnt like the name so decided to makea new account, would only come to download shit and u may call me a newphag but i bet i know more bout life than u kido.
    Sorry but, you didn't post until January because you didn't like the name?

    Ok..?

    Anyway, lurking = not active = not joined into the community = newphag.

    Lol i love how you went 1# then didn't say 2#.

  11. #86
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Sorry but, you didn't post until January because you didn't like the name?

    Ok..?

    Anyway, lurking = not active = not joined into the community = newphag.
    Bahaha watever i know everytihng i need to ive made the friends i wanted , the rest idc rlly dude call me a newphag call me a faggot am happy

    also i ment i didnt post till jan i would only download shit and made this account in jan to post because didnt like the other name.

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  12. #87
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    Bahaha watever i know everytihng i need to ive made the friends i wanted , the rest idc rlly dude call me a newphag call me a faggot am happy

    also i ment i didnt post till jan i would only download shit and made this account in jan to post because didnt like the other name.
    "I know everthing i need to" Well you don't know about grammar/spellingping.

    Also I think 99% of the people on this site have friends, so don't pull that shit up like your some /kewldude because you have mates. Your just normal.

  13. #88
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    "I know everthing i need to" Well you don't know about grammar/spellingping.

    Also I think 99% of the people on this site have friends, so don't pull that shit up like your some /kewldude because you have mates. Your just normal.
    ofc im normal did i say im diff than every1 else or sumthing? naws ur the 1 saying im a newphag when the only proof u got is that this account was made in jan 2010? if i would be here askin how to change my avatar and shit yea but naws iknow all i need to and i already got into the community so no need to be calling a newphag when i didnt do shit to u because it may be jk or whatever but it isnt fun to be called that shit

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  14. #89
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    ofc im normal did i say im diff than every1 else or sumthing? naws ur the 1 saying im a newphag when the only proof u got is that this account was made in jan 2010? if i would be here askin how to change my avatar and shit yea but naws iknow all i need to and i already got into the community so no need to be calling a newphag when i didnt do shit to u because it may be jk or whatever but it isnt fun to be called that shit
    i was calling you a newphag because you are one... Not just this account, but the date you started posting = newphag date.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon ball z still owns all of new anime
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:31 PM
  2. Guard your Balls!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 11:18 PM
  3. Balls of Steel
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 09:43 PM
  4. Explosion Ball
    By EleMentX in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 08:03 PM
  5. Can you suck your balls in?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 11:59 PM