Thread: is this racist?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The other languages are necessary so that people can learn more easily, no one is saying you don't need to know English. Of course you need to know English but driving has become a near necessity for most people and some people have a better time learning it/taking the test in their primary language. My parents wouldn't have had a car for at least 4 years if the test was only in English.
    Hmmm true.....

    But.. I think all people coming into the states must AT LEAST ATTEMP TO LEARN. I know a few people that have been in america for about 12 years (total) and they still don't know english and aren't even trying.

    I think they should give them FREE classes and if you didnt learn within 5 months you be sent back to your original country and learn there and once your ready you can come back and attempt to gain your citzenship.

  2. #17
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyle View Post


    Hmmm true.....

    But.. I think all people coming into the states must AT LEAST ATTEMP TO LEARN. I know a few people that have been in america for about 12 years (total) and they still don't know english and aren't even trying.

    I think they should give them FREE classes and if you didnt learn within 5 months you be sent back to your original country and learn there and once your ready you can come back and attempt to gain your citzenship.
    I agree that people should learn the language but requiring that the test is only taught/taken in English is ridiculous.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #18
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyle View Post


    Hmmm true.....

    But.. I think all people coming into the states must AT LEAST ATTEMP TO LEARN. I know a few people that have been in america for about 12 years (total) and they still don't know english and aren't even trying.

    I think they should give them FREE classes and if you didnt learn within 5 months you be sent back to your original country and learn there and once your ready you can come back and attempt to gain your citzenship.
    you can't deport people for being stupid you fucking moeron

    this is america land of the stupid

  4. #19
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    I agree, lrn2speak english.

    I don't it's a good campaign for him tho O.o" He might be labelled as racists by the Mexicans =="

  5. #20
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    mexicans can't vote retard

  6. #21
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    you can't deport people for being stupid you fucking moeron

    this is america land of the stupid
    I didnt say deport the ones that are "Stupid" you moron I said give them a "temporary leave" to those that havent learned the language within that 5 months. And beacuse you can't learn a language dosen't make you stupid.

    /face palm.

  7. #22
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    mexicans can't vote retard


    I wish you were serious so I could lul more.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #23
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    mexicans can't vote retard
    Im fuken putting this in my siggy >.> this is like total humiliation for the human race but ya its going in there.

  9. #24
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Official language is English rest of your fuckers get with the program, you lazy assholes. The French police haze you in public when you don't speak French even if they speak English and know you're just a tourist.
    ~
    The US has no official language, only a defacto one.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #25
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Official language is English rest of your fuckers get with the program, you lazy assholes. The French police haze you in public when you don't speak French even if they speak English and know you're just a tourist.
    ~
    America actually has no official language, English is just the most common.



    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    The US has no official language, only a defacto one.
    YOU BEAT ME BY SECONDS.


  11. #26
    cpepablito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,582
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Disconsider this post it got lag posted down below
    Last edited by cpepablito; 06-19-2010 at 04:10 PM.

  12. #27
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post


    I wish you were serious so I could lul more.
    me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ilyle View Post


    I didnt say deport the ones that are "Stupid" you moron I said give them a "temporary leave" to those that havent learned the language within that 5 months. And beacuse you can't learn a language dosen't make you stupid.

    /face palm.
    stop getting trolled

  13. #28
    cpepablito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,582
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mexicans = ???

    The unknown, yes yes?

    LOL

    OK umm....

    Mexicans make the beans so Shut up
    !

    - I edited and it reposted edited T.T

  14. #29
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I could care less. I go to school and i love it when i hear this (my names Jordon). "Jordon is a nigger, nigga, nigga, niggi, nigga." I personally love it.
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  15. #30
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyle View Post


    Im fuken putting this in my siggy >.> this is like total humiliation for the human race but ya its going in there.
    trolled more

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ban this racist bitch.
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:38 AM
  2. Find something more racist than this.
    By Polo™ in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:00 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:13 AM
  4. im not racist but this is funny as hell
    By grekx in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:46 PM
  5. This is racist!
    By Miraseth in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM