Thread: [MPGH]Greg 2010

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 224
  1. #91
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    You completely missed the point. Maybe you need to look up the meaning of flaming on your so-called dictionary.com.
    The only thing I was pointing out, is that Foreman Hax is not suitable for GM, and that 'nearly 2k posts' is close to nothing. If you think this is flaming, then there probably is something wrong with you.
    So if you want to reply on me again, please use your brain before you post.
    UMAD? JC. So you say 2k posts is near nothing but you support Greg with 500 posts?

    Fail logic is fail logic.

  2. #92
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    UMAD? JC. So you say 2k posts is near nothing but you support Greg with 500 posts?

    Fail logic is fail logic.
    You got 1k, i got almost 2.5k
    Obama almost has 17k

  3. #93
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    UMAD? JC. So you say 2k posts is near nothing but you support Greg with 500 posts?

    Fail logic is fail logic.
    You are too new to get this whole thread.
    Greg has been here since when, 2005? 2006?
    Even I wasn't around when he joined.

  4. #94
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    gm¿→no

  5. #95
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    You are too new to get this whole thread.
    Greg has been here since when, 2005? 2006?
    Even I wasn't around when he joined.
    Ok? So what if I joined on December 26, 2005 and I came here one day with 3% activity wanting GMOD? You'd give it to me?

  6. #96
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    Ok? So what if I joined on December 26, 2005 and I came here one day with 3% activity wanting GMOD? You'd give it to me?

    You don't know him, how can you say he don't deserve it hm?

  7. #97
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    Ok? So what if I joined on December 26, 2005 and I came here one day with 3% activity wanting GMOD? You'd give it to me?
    Hes just comparing bro.

  8. #98
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Cause I looked at his statistics and read some posts he has made and I don't know, I'm just not feeling it.

  9. #99
    Invidus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    648
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh mah Gawd, hella lot of trolling going on here.

  10. #100
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    Ok? So what if I joined on December 26, 2005 and I came here one day with 3% activity wanting GMOD? You'd give it to me?
    No, of course not.
    But the point is, it's not like Greg came here one day. He's always been here.
    Also, this is not his main account.

  11. #101
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Bring in the Aussie GMod... .

    id apply

  12. #102
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    UMAD? JC. So you say 2k posts is near nothing but you support Greg with 500 posts?

    Fail logic is fail logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Ok? So what if I joined on December 26, 2005 and I came here one day with 3% activity wanting GMOD? You'd give it to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post

    You don't know him, how can you say he don't deserve it hm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    No, of course not.
    But the point is, it's not like Greg came here one day. He's always been here.
    Also, this is not his main account.
    right death you idiot

    ive had about 300 accounts
    most known being gg2gg

    i use this account, because post count no longer counts for shit on mpgh due to the relentless amount of spam

    ive been here since 2006, other than my 5month ban from like last November ive checked mpgh, every morning along with my emails and missed calls. i might not post alot on the forums, thats because there is rarley a thread i havent seen before.

    i am one of mpgh's most active members, so dont go questioning my post count and activity

  13. #103
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    R.I.P. KING
    He kept Grag's seat warm.

  14. #104
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    R.I.P. KING
    He kept Grag's seat warm.

    Why king go bai bai ?

  15. #105
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    - King + Greg = MPGH

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mpgh Greg
    By ThisIsTiger in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:54 AM
  2. [MPGH]Cat- 2010
    By Toymaker in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. [MPGH]Cat- 2010
    By Toymaker in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:29 PM
  4. [MPGH]MindTek 2010
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:56 AM
  5. [MPGH] CaT- 2010
    By CaT- in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:05 PM