Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Specttre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    269

    Australia Is Fucked.

    Our new Prime Minister doesn't have a soul. Aww fuck fuck fuck cry cry cry.
    [IMG]https://larvatusprodeo.files.*********.com/2007/12/n_julia_narrowweb__300x3820.jpg[/IMG]
    Julia Gillard becomes prime minister

  2. #2
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    A GINGER HAHAHA


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #3
    Vital2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Disclosed.
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nope, wouldn't have sex with her. Sowz man, your prime minister is a nasty ginger.

  4. #4
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    shes a FUCKING COMMUNIST
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  5. #5
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Shes fucking ugly!


    WE ARE GOING TO HAVE FUCKING PINK BUS'S!!!!

    AHHHHHHHHHHH!
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Specttre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    269
    Fuking Labor fucking our whole country over again. Come December Liberal is just gunna have to fix all Labor's fuck ups exactly like last time Labor got re-instated.

  7. #7
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    fuck liberal and their phoney tony
    just go tell the fucking gospel truth next time
    id like to see him make australia's internet 100x faster
    and make a health reform :3
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  8. #8
    Vital2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Disclosed.
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed


    It's true.

  9. #9
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    O lawl if they make our internet 100x faster it would be epic.
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  10. #10
    Vital2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Disclosed.
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But they're australian.

  11. #11
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Sals View Post
    O lawl if they make our internet 100x faster it would be epic.

    National Broadband Network.
    90% of Australia will receive fiberoptic while the remaining 10% will receive
    satelite
    speeds will be around 100 times faster than now and we will have similar infrastructure to north korea and singapore
    finally we can stand a chance in CA
    VOTE LABOR OR ELSE ABBOTT WILL SCRAP IT
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  12. #12
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    True...true...GInger DOESNT HAVE SOUL!...

  13. #13
    Vital2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Disclosed.
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post


    National Broadband Network.
    90% of Australia will receive fiberoptic while the remaining 10% will receive
    satelite
    speeds will be around 100 times faster than now and we will have similar infrastructure to north korea and singapore
    finally we can stand a chance in CA
    VOTE LABOR OR ELSE ABBOTT WILL SCRAP IT
    Then why do you care that she is prime minister if you have tight-ass internet?

  14. #14
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    aww fuck fuck fucking niggas stole my PM
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  15. #15
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ahahaha.

    No point in being here now Kevin Crudd.
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM