Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 488
  1. #271
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    drop a four winning and appreciate the greatness nigga
    I've already achieved greatness.

  2. #272
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If time does not exist its hard to keep in mind of when what u gotta do .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  3. #273
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    If time does not exist its hard to keep in mind of when what u gotta do .
    Before you die.

  4. #274
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    /yea .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  5. #275
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,716
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Time and being static have nothing to do with each and other. We're not standing still, but their is nothing of the unknown going on. We're living in a moment. Time is an organization .
    I'll break this down for you.

    We can move in 3 dimensions, but we travel through the 4th dimension, that being time.

    Time is a literal thing. Experience of time is relative to mass and speed. Photons (light) experience no time because they have no mass, that's why they travel at the speed of light, and can travel for billions of years (and cover billions of light years) without decaying. Something such as a neutrino has a near zero mass, therefore experiences time really SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. As you approach faster speeds, time slows down relatively for you. As you approach the speed of light, time slows down, if you reach the speed of light, time stops. Physics says that an object of mass can NEVER reach the speed of light (directly), because the energy required is infinite. The theory is that there are particles that relate to this mass-speed-time experience.

    So, yes, we all experience time, it's just relative to the person who experiences it. My real life experiences has mostly confirmed this, a fly can easily react to a swatting hand most of the time, because it experiences time at a slower pace. Something bigger has a harder timer reacting to thing because time happens faster.

    Once again, all of science is theories (Gravity, etc), since direct observation of Physics is mostly impractical.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Hassan (06-24-2010)

  7. #276
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by haxa123 View Post
    Time goes by fast when you are mentally active.
    Sitting down, waiting time to pass, will make it seem like time is long.

    Altough what you say i understand
    This is one point i am trying say, if time was a universal law, if it wasn't something mental that we created, we would not be able to manipulate it at will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  8. #277
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Should just pay me, for discovering that this discovery was fake.
    dat $$$
    I have fucking supported your argument for what like 28 fucking pages, over 30 posts and you wanna take all the money... fuck you i want my McChicken bitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  9. #278
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    I have fucking supported your argument for what like 28 fucking pages, over 30 posts and you wanna take all the money... fuck you i want my McChicken bitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    This is one point i am trying say, if time was a universal law, if it wasn't something mental that we created, we would not be able to manipulate it at will.
    Do not double post .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  10. #279
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I think i see where you're coming from
    I believe Time DOES exist
    but the power to manipulate your mind to bend that real feeling of "time", "aging", and and what not

    In my opinion I think that Time is of course there
    but there's a hidden thing in that.
    We can control our mind to speed up time by slowing some part of our body/mind to make it believe that not much time passed by.
    Chi / Chakra asian shit? i don't know
    Science? Scientists hasn't been able to explain this shit because they're too stupid pulling money for their families and pleasure items and not pull out money from the governments to fund their studies.

    Time =is there
    Bending time= manipulating your mind to think otherwise


  11. #280
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If you watch matrix the movie this will make more sense /yea .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  12. #281
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    If you watch matrix the movie this will make more sense /yea .
    Not really
    Matrix was based around another universe etc;
    gotta be more realistic
    There's more the the Human Mind that we think...
    To hell with it, we might even be able to do kamehamehas


  13. #282
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Oh its all like a piece of puzzle -.- which is hard to fit in even if u hit it with an hammer .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  14. #283
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    doesn't work
    You're not making the seconds go by faster. it just seems to you that time goes faster because you are very bored and you're sitting there doing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  15. #284
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It's all in your mind .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. #285
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yes, time is not real, time is something we created, if it was a universal law, our minds could not manipulate how fast seconds tick by... if it was universal, time would be the same on every planet, nto some planets have longer years, so as Danny and I have argued forever, it's not real, it's something humans created to measure how long things take and be organized
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast