Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Bring this argument to the debate fort where I can deal with it appropriately.
    I wouldn't like to have to clutter up the general section.
    Well, you're gonna come up with some mind fucking statements and that's it. You can't deal with the truth !!! /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Bring this argument to the debate fort where I can deal with it appropriately.
    I wouldn't like to have to clutter up the general section.
    ahahahahaha, that video is strong isn't,

anyway I totally agree with you,

p.s, that video answers alot of things, I don't have to say anything more about time and all that shit.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post

I'll watch some and get back to you

"Time is not an object."

I never said it was, and infinity as in an entity, a thing or theory.
    So you are saying that we created time, which is infinite, which happens to be an "impossible object" to link events together? Time is not an object, it can't be created, and existed before we came about and will be there after we existed. I'm afraid you are mistaken, Time, the word was created by us to label the actual phenomenon that we all experience.

It exists in no material form or the dimensions of reality
    It is the 4th dimension, which is part of reality.

I hate to break your contradiction, but space is infinite. It can be infinitely subdivided with no known limit. If space expanded, or contracted, it would still be infinite. So, if space stopped or grew, or shrunk, is irrelevant because, space already happens to be infinite. Therefore, infinity does exist, and isn't much of a concept with regards to space.

Saying time doesn't exist is like saying space doesn't exist, the spacetime continuum ties everything together. Considering the fact that there is a relation between, space, mass, time, and energy, throwing one out of the equation breaks everything.

Sounds more like you are spouting random philosophical bullshit than actual science.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Kalam argument fails everytime....

Arun:
    They'll just start arguing that space doesn't exist.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wow did I cache an Arabic word?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Demo post a thread in the debate fort with the argument you and MJlover presented.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

So you are saying that we created time, which is infinite, which happens to be an "impossible object" to link events together? Time is not an object, it can't be created, and existed before we came about and will be there after we existed. I'm afraid you are mistaken, Time, the word was created by us to label the actual phenomenon that we all experience.

It is the 4th dimension, which is part of reality.

I hate to break your contradiction, but space is infinite. It can be infinitely subdivided with no known limit. If space expanded, or contracted, it would still be infinite. So, if space stopped or grew, or shrunk, is irrelevant because, space already happens to be infinite. Therefore, infinity does exist, and isn't much of a concept with regards to space.

Saying time doesn't exist is like saying space doesn't exist, the spacetime continuum ties everything together. Considering the fact that there is a relation between, space, mass, time, and energy, throwing one out of the equation breaks everything.

Sounds more like you are spouting random philosophical bullshit than actual science.
    Isn't space the distance between two objects (matter) ??? If so, then there exists two finite objects and space is the distance between them. Plus time is finite. Time had a beginning !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    god mj how can you be so stupid

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    Isn't space the distance between two objects (matter) ??? If so, then there exists two finite objects and space is the distance between them. Plus time is finite. Time had a beginning !!
    Time doesn't have to have a beginning just like space-time doesn't need a beginning, or more aptly matter doesn't necessarily need a beginning. Arnold Guminski wrote a paper on the possibility of infinite temporal series. I'll post the abstract and a link to the paper.

ABSTRACT: In a previous article on the Kalam Cosmological Argument (KCA), I showed that the argument by William Lane Craig and others that real infinites are metaphysically impossible presupposes (what I call) the standard version (SV) of how Cantorian set theory presumably applies to the real world. This is the case because it is the application of SV to the real world which generates counterintuitive absurdities. However, I also showed in my previous article that there is an alternative version (AV) of applying Cantorian set theory to the real world. The application of this version does not generate counterintuitive absurdities. In the present article, I go on to show that given AV an infinite temporal series is metaphysically possible. In so doing, we reach a result that should be equally satisfying to those many theists and nontheists who are loath to believe that a beginningless temporal world is metaphysically impossible. However much these theists and nontheists may disagree about other issues, they are at least able to agree upon one important thing: the Kalam Cosmological Argument fails insofar as it is grounded upon the alleged metaphysical impossibility of an infinite temporal series.

The Kalam Cosmological Argument Yet Again: The Question of the Metaphysical Possibility of an Infinite Temporal Series

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Time isn't finite, it will never end.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by epicfailure/ View Post
    Time isn't finite, it will never end.
    Only God is eternal !! Always Remember !!!

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Just fuck off dude.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You gotta love that argument:

"SHUT UP! I'M RIGHT! I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOUR WRONG!!!"

Seriously dude? How about a little civility?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You gotta love that argument:

"SHUT UP! I'M RIGHT! I DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOUR WRONG!!!"

Seriously dude? How about a little civility?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-debatef...-god-time.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Paroxysm, MJLover, come 2 the other thread.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast