Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 488
  1. #121
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    You made up a nice story, but what's your point? That there is no exact time for when you dinner?
    I don't think time has anything to do with when you eat and stuff. You eat when you're hungry, not when it's 8PM.

    Time is just for people to help them making appointments, you can't tell someone to come when their instinct tell them to.
    Exactly, time was invented to help us stay organized to make us do things easily, i did not say it's not useful i said it's not real
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  2. #122
    ShadowRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Time does exist, since its just a word we created to define a feeling that things keep moving on. We age and get old, life comes up and down, and plants rotate. Your trying to look at time as a sense that if there wasn't a being smart enough such as ourselves to realize these changes then time wouldn't exist. It wouldn't, becuase no one would be able to understand it. But since we are of higher intelligence we realize a sense of time, space, age, death, etc.

  3. #123
    ShAg12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bored
    ok danny here read this shit man

    GUEST-----------ALIEN LIFE FORM HELD PRISONER IN AN AREA KNOWN AS THE
    ICE CAVE AT LOS ALAMOS, NEW MEXICO. THERE WERE
    ORIGINALLY 16 CAPTIVE ALIENS HELD AT THIS LOCATION. 15
    HAVE DIED. THE ALIEN "GUESTS" FURNISHED EXTENSIVE
    INFORMATION ON THE ALIENS AND THEIR HISTORY WHICH IS
    KNOWN AS THE "YELLOW BOOK". THESE "GUESTS" WERE INDEED
    FED ICE CREAM AND LIKED STRAWBERRY ABOVE ALL OTHER
    FLAVORS. THESE ALIENS WERE HELD IN EXCHANGE FOR 16
    HUMANS WHO BECAME "GUESTS" OF THE NO INFORMATION
    REGARDING THE HUMAN "GUESTS" IS AVAILABLE FROM ANY
    SOURCE. THE "GUESTS" ENJOY MUSIC OF A FAR EASTERN NATURE
    AND ESPECIALLY ENJOY MUSIC WHICH ORIGINATES FROM TIBET.
    THEY POSSESS AN EXTREMELY HIGH IQ WHICH IS IN THE 200
    RANGE. THEY HAVE A TENDENCY TO LIE.-------------------
    ----------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RELIGION--------THE ALIENS CLAIM THAT MAN IS A HYBRID CREATED BY THEM.
    THEY CLAIM THAT ALL RELIGION WAS CREATED BY THEM TO
    HASTEN THE FORMATION OF A CIVILIZED CULTURE AND TO
    CONTROL THE HUMAN RACE. THEY CLAIM THAT JESUS WAS A
    PRODUCT OF THEIR EFFORTS. THE ALIENS HAVE FURNISHED
    PROOF OF THESE CLAIMS AND HAVE A DEVICE THAT ALLOWS THEM
    TO SHOW AUDIBLY AND VISUALLY ANY PART OF HISTORY THAT
    THEY OR WE WISH TO SEE. THEY CLAIM THAT O- BLOOD IS THE
    PROOF OF HYBRIDIZATION AND OUR OWN SCIENCE TENDS TO BEAR
    OUT THEIR
    CLAIM.---------------------------------------------

  4. #124
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ben, you're proving out everything that I'm trying to prove out, good shit man.

    Time helps us with everyday routines. But, it's still not there.

    Kind of like, if you don't have any folders for School, you're not organized or anything, you just carry your papers around in your hand, you can still pass School. Folders were not created to make you pass, they were created to HELP you pass.

    ^^^ - Kind of an example, if you think about it the way I'm thinking about it, but eh :/

  5. #125
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    i just realized... we cant hold electricity but we know it exists bacause of one reason only... it hurts us if we try... time cannot do anything so thereby, it does not exist
    /solved
    /all opposers STFU

    thanks James


    thanks Zorph2


    thanks again Zorph2

    R.I.P. Hippyfreak


    made by Zorph2


    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

  6. #126
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
    Time does exist, since its just a word we created to define a feeling that things keep moving on. We age and get old, life comes up and down, and plants rotate. Your trying to look at time as a sense that if there wasn't a being smart enough such as ourselves to realize these changes then time wouldn't exist. It wouldn't, becuase no one would be able to understand it. But since we are of higher intelligence we realize a sense of time, space, age, death, etc.
    Planets don't spin because of time, we dont' age because of time, we age because of what we call chemical reactions and other things that i don't completely know yet, and plants spin because of gravity. We as I have stated many times before we realize times because we are infact the ones that created it, such as we do not understand how the universe came to be, because we did not create it, so of course we are going to understand it, contact another living, may it be alien or not, and ask what time it is around them without explaining it one bit and have them know exactly what you're talking about, since they did not create it, they will not know
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  7. #127
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    I fail to understand all these posts.

    Btw, unless you know string theory you won't understand that time is just a 4th dimension.

    Imagine a 2d universe, when a 3d object appears in it. It will start off as a 2d point, grow to the circumference of a circle still 2d then retract into another point, until it disappears. Now imagine a 4d object comnig into our 3d world, it would start as a 3d point, grow to a sphere, then shrink again. There are like 11 dimensions or something all being created from different harmonics of strings.

    The universe is a shape of a bell on it's side, with the beginning being the start of time, and the end being now.
    Last edited by epicfailure/; 06-24-2010 at 06:37 AM.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  8. #128
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    i just realized... we cant hold electricity but we know it exists bacause of one reason only... it hurts us if we try... time cannot do anything so thereby, it does not exist
    /solved
    /all opposers STFU
    Right there

  9. #129
    DBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Exactly, time was invented to help us stay organized to make us do things easily, i did not say it's not useful i said it's not real
    So is it ok for me to say that anything invented by humans is not real?
    Of course not. Anything made up by us is real. Or actually, it can be real, just like God. You can't prove it's real, just like you can't prove it isn't. This does not mean God isn't real, it means you don't know if it is, means you don't know if time is real.

  10. #130
    ben2134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Post number 100 right here woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    awesome trade with him I went first everthing went PERFECTLY! +1
    Newest Piece

  11. #131
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    uhh... spam?

    thanks James


    thanks Zorph2


    thanks again Zorph2

    R.I.P. Hippyfreak


    made by Zorph2


    thanks to my friend madazn down at LNG

  12. #132
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,697
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Shut up bitch.

    Time does exist. And it does speed up and slow down relatively.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. #133
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    So is it ok for me to say that anything invented by humans is not real?
    Of course not. Anything made up by us is real. Or actually, it can be real, just like God. You can't prove it's real, just like you can't prove it isn't. This does not mean God isn't real, it means you don't know if it is, means you don't know if time is real.
    This earth came to us, which gave us statements about if their is a God (which I believe their is). Time never gave us an brief statement of it's existence to even question if it's there.

  14. #134
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut up bitch.

    Time does exist. And it does speed up and slow down relatively.
    You're just blaming this fake element because you bust too fast in the bed (or jacking off, which would make more sesne).
    Shhhhh

  15. #135
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    we have 13 pages of bullshit to prove you wrong arun.


    wait...after this whole thing you believe in god?
    i thought you were smart

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast