Thread: Im Screwed...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 160
  1. #31
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    They can try you as an adult at 13, you're going to adult prison /yea
    Oh noes
    and im 15 btw lol

  2. #32
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    They can try you as an adult at 13, you're going to adult prison /yea
    Going to get raped.


  3. #33
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    going into 10th
    and bombs you really in 8th grade?
    too
    But i'm taking 11th grade classes
    lol i thought Bomb's was 15.
    i turned 15 in 9th grade year
    tisktisk
    Bombs, use somebody elses computer with a proxy and hack it again or fix it
    then things will be better


  4. #34
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post


    Oh noes
    and im 15 btw lol
    ya your pretty much fucked at this point


  5. #35
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    too
    But i'm taking 11th grade classes
    lol i thought Bomb's was 15.
    i turned 15 in 9th grade year
    tisktisk
    Bombs, use somebody elses computer with a proxy and hack it again or fix it
    then things will be better
    I am 15 lol and yeah im getting on my friends pc through tv and hacking the site.
    He lives in Wisconsin lmao

  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post


    Oh noes
    and im 15 btw lol
    Get played with till you're eighteen, then bend over boi.

  7. #37
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    I am 15 lol and yeah im getting on my friends pc through tv and hacking it the site.
    He lives in Wisconsin lmao
    Lol
    that's good
    just use MPGH'ers through TV and do it
    go through Sam through a proxy
    so its your computer - to sams computer - through a proxy - into your school site
    you'll still be safe
    it's only Sam : )


  8. #38
    zmansquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kickin it at Microsoft
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    221
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    nice work. my school uses the same site also
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com


    I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~


    Take this Pic everyone!



    next-

  9. #39
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Get played with till you're eighteen, then bend over boi.
    Ill never bend over Ill kill myself before i bend over
    Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
    nice work. my school uses the same site also
    Moodle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Lol
    that's good
    just use MPGH'ers through TV and do it
    go through Sam through a proxy
    so its your computer - to sams computer - through a proxy - into your school site
    you'll still be safe
    it's only Sam : )
    Ahah the cops will come for sam xD

  10. #40
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post


    Ill never bend over Ill kill myself before i bend over


    Moodle?
    Stick a glass jar up your ass and get Special Fried Rice disease on your dick


  11. #41
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Stick a glass jar up your ass and get Special Fried Rice disease on your dick
    Da fuck?

  12. #42
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    I am 15 lol and yeah im getting on my friends pc through tv and hacking the site.
    He lives in Wisconsin lmao
    well i live in wisconsin, so if you need me to "put him out of his misery" i got some connections


  13. #43
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,501
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,376
    when i was a freshman in high school i changed the loading screens on a bunch of library comps to pics of ICP saying fuck school or some shit but that was in 1996 we were still using windows 3.11 then and the internet was still in it's infancy. They just banned me from using school computers for the whole next 4 years i was there.
    Last edited by AVGN; 06-24-2010 at 05:08 PM.

  14. #44
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    well i live in wisconsin, so if you need me to "put him out of his misery" i got some connections
    you don't have shit, stfu


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. #45
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    you don't have shit, stfu
    my great aunt was almost in the mafia. so i might be able for her to get me some


Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Warrock Screwed lmao
    By lemonslap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
  2. pfft, screw you guys.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
  3. Republicans = Screwed
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 02:15 PM
  4. Bush SCREW ups!
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 07:51 PM
  5. Screwed Up anime
    By Chronologix in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:17 AM