Thread: GET OF MY FAME

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post
    pwnd again .
    lawll and u? indian faggot 11 yr old know u havnt acomplished anytihng in ur life ur just a fcking kid trying to get fame on the internet because in real life u get beat up everyday and u dont go outside so u stay home with ur virtual friends so u got no rights on posting anything against me heard me faggot? shut the fuck up now

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  2. #17
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,125
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you were asking for this thread with your mjlover thread you wanted to ride my cock so heres your chance ...
    You call that a cock? I seriously thought it was a baby's pinky.

  3. #18
    Prinz019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    HAHAHAHAHHA .
    Little Sam.


  4. #19
    Prinz019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post


    You call that a cock? I seriously thought it was a baby's pinky.
    I think ur a fail wanan be ninja
    Little Sam.


  5. #20
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHA .
    Sam No.5

  6. #21
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post


    I think ur a fail wanan be ninja
    u didnt even quote me now cant comebak isnt motherfucker go suck sam's dick alil more piece of shit

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  7. #22
    Prinz019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    u didnt even quote me now cant comebak isnt motherfucker go suck sam's dick alil more piece of shit
    Aww dont get mad biatch bcuz im not gay like u are .
    Little Sam.


  8. #23
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post


    Aww dont get mad biatch bcuz im not gay like u are .
    ur not original 1 bit gtfo fagg

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  9. #24
    Prinz019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your not able to talk properly so stfu ryan
    Little Sam.


  10. #25
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    lawll and u? indian faggot 11 yr old know u havnt acomplished anytihng in ur life ur just a fcking kid trying to get fame on the internet because in real life u get beat up everyday and u dont go outside so u stay home with ur virtual friends so u got no rights on posting anything against me heard me faggot? shut the fuck up now
    It doesnt matter how much bullshit you write you still cant speak english
    at least the 12yr old my son can speak english.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 06-26-2010 at 03:26 AM.

  11. #26
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinz019 View Post
    Your not able to talk properly so stfu ryan
    and u r? make me laugh a lil more

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  12. #27
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Dont pity me pity your mother cause shes got it going on! she really gives good head
    Act your supposed age Sam
    36? Holy shit, your mother should be pitying you to have to put up with your bullcrap since you're diagnosed with OCD, and Autism, should I add-in the STD's that you got from getting raped by your alcoholic dad?
    You claim that you need to teach English and all this shit when your grammar is just as bad or even worst.

    edit: I'm done with this Sam Bullcrap.


  13. #28
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    AMERICA
    FUCK YEAH

  14. #29
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Act your supposed age Sam
    36? Holy shit, your mother should be pitying you to have to put up with your bullcrap since you're diagnosed with OCD, and Autism, should I add-in the STD's that you got from getting raped by your alcoholic dad?
    You claim that you need to teach English and all this shit when your grammar is just as bad or even worst.

    edit: I'm done with this Sam Bullcrap.
    reply: is quite simple thats the biggest speach of bullshit ive heard this year so far you should get an award.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    Infamous (06-29-2010)

  16. #30
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i say we ignore them and let em enjoy their miserable lifes since the internet is their lives

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Get Avatars and Sigs!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 09:44 PM
  2. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM
  3. Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGH
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
  4. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM