For about a year ago I came over Greenshot, this programs helps me allmost everyday, and I recomend it to most of the peoples who uses to take screenshots to tutorials and that stuff!
What can Greenshot do?
- Take screenshot of your whole screen
- Send it to printer rigth away / save to desktop / attach to E-Mail
- Take screenschots of a spesific window on your screen
- Capture Region
- Capture your mouisepointer/ not capture it
- Delay option to when to take picture
Pretty smart huh?
So, since the program is so good. And probarly many people is using it, i'm making a simple tutorial on how to get it!
2. Download Complete
Run trough the setup, choose where to save, and your done.
- Pick language, and some other options / effects and delay
- Choose where to save it. Autosave/Save As/Send to printer/ Quality/ Open in image editor
- Printer Options
- And the last options you have
Hope I did help someone out now!
I didn't find a section for it, so I think it is wrong posted, but please just move it then. If this tutorial crashes with some rules please inform me over PM. All the pictures are taken with Greenshot
Press thanks if i helped you
Feel free to send me a PM if you know about a program who people maybe wants a tutorial about