View Poll Results: MJ is a legend ?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Hell yeah !!

    4 80.00%
  • Of course !!

    3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    I don't hate mj, i hate YOU.
    Thanks for not hating him. At least that's not what he deserves !!

  2. #47
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Thanks for not hating him. At least that's not what he deserves !!
    but people posting this shit makes me want to.

  3. #48
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    I don't hate mj, i hate YOU.
    Epic Win .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. #49
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    but people posting this shit makes me want to.
    Why !! ? Because they love him ??

  5. #50
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Why !! ? Because they love him ??
    QFFT .

  6. #51
    DeathHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Naxxar,Malta.
    Posts
    4,018
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,381
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Why Obama Don't lose hope?

  7. #52
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Why !! ? Because they love him ??
    No because they won't take anyone else's point of view.

  8. #53
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    No because they won't take anyone else's point of view.
    Ok, what's your point of view !! ? Tell me !!

  9. #54
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    Ok, what's your point of view !! ? Tell me !!
    He's dead. Simple as.

    I don't care that he's dead, i wouldn't care if he was alive. He stopped making music, made some mistakes. But yeah, i don't hate it i don't love him. I just don't care.

  10. #55
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    He's dead. Simple as.

    I don't care that he's dead, i wouldn't care if he was alive. He stopped making music, made some mistakes. But yeah, i don't hate it i don't love him. I just don't care.
    OK, that's fine. I respect your opinion. But he has more than 300 unreleased songs !!

  11. #56
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    OK, that's fine. I respect your opinion. But he has more than 300 unreleased songs !!
    Read the post, he stopped MAKING music.

    I swear Elvis does to?

  12. #57
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Read the post, he stopped MAKING music.

    I swear Elvis does to?
    I read. He didn't stopped making music. He was continuously making music for the last ten years. That's why he has more than 300 unreleased songs !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. OMG, don't use google! xD
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 08:05 AM
  2. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
  3. super sig request (hope it isint too much O_O)
    By NukeAssault in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 11:13 AM

Tags for this Thread