Thread: LEECHERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    mpghhackersrock123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7

    LEECHERS

    I H8 LEECHERSwhenever some1 on mpgh posts a hack some leecher goes on a dif website and makes an account that has the same name of the person that created the hack so ppl think the leecher made it.ITS SO ANNOYING!!!

  2. #2
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
    I H8 LEECHERSwhenever some1 on mpgh posts a hack some leecher goes on a dif website and makes an account that has the same name of the person that created the hack so ppl think the leecher made it.ITS SO ANNOYING!!!
    Odds are most of the hackers here leech from other sites =D

    so it's a revolving circle

  3. #3
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
    I H8 LEECHERSwhenever some1 on mpgh posts a hack some leecher goes on a dif website and makes an account that has the same name of the person that created the hack so ppl think the leecher made it.ITS SO ANNOYING!!!
    idiot. you're a fucking leecher too. you contribute nothing but dumbass posts like these, and you use all of our hacks. fuck off.

  4. #4
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    idiot. you're a fucking leecher too. you contribute nothing but dumbass posts like these, and you use all of our hacks. fuck off.
    Hav my babies pl0x?

  5. #5
    Haites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by mpghhackersrock123 View Post
    I H8 LEECHERSwhenever some1 on mpgh posts a hack some leecher goes on a dif website and makes an account that has the same name of the person that created the hack so ppl think the leecher made it.ITS SO ANNOYING!!!

    Because, You know, It's not like no one else noticed the leechers.. And you don't need to have the massive red letters. Were not retarded, it's very annoying, and we can read. Thanks for the old news. I'm surprised you have internet under your rock.



  6. #6
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Oh and you're criticizing him on his typing?

  7. #7
    Haites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by aznheat366 View Post
    Oh and you're criticizing him on his typing?
    No. I'm just telling him the BIG RED LETTERS arn't necessary. I didn't say anything about his typing. -_-

  8. #8
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post
    No. I'm just telling him the BIG RED LETTERS arn't necessary. I didn't say anything about his typing. -_-
    That's what I meant you moron

    Okay, since you can't take a hint, I want you to stop typing in ORANGE

  9. #9
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post

    Because, You know, It's not like no one else noticed the leechers.. And you don't need to have the massive red letters. Were not retarded, it's very annoying, and we can read. Thanks for the old news. I'm surprised you have internet under your rock.


    While we're on the note of spelling, I have volunteered my time to correcting your grammatical errors.

    Because, you know, it's not like no one else noticed the leechers...and you don't need to have the massive red letters, we're not retarded. They're very annoying, and we're not blind. Thanks for the old news, I'm surprised you have internet under your rock.

  10. #10
    Haites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    While we're on the note of spelling, I have volunteered my time to correcting your grammatical errors.

    Because, you know, it's not like no one else noticed the leechers...and you don't need to have the massive red letters, we're not retarded. They're very annoying, and we're not blind. Thanks for the old news, I'm surprised you have internet under your rock.
    Because, you know, 3 Capitalized letters is SUCH a big deal. How will I ever pass through school?

  11. #11
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post
    No. I'm just telling him the BIG RED LETTERS arn't necessary. I didn't say anything about his typing. -_-
    Oh and GTFO before Timebeast throws a cabbage roll at your head

  12. #12
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Haites View Post
    Because, you know, 3 Capitalized letters is SUCH a big deal. How will I ever pass through school?
    It is a big deal, you're fuckin retarded son. Don't capitalize "capitalize" either.

  13. #13
    Haites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    It is a big deal, you're fuckin retarded son. Don't capitalize "capitalize" either.
    Well, since you seem to be the spelling master, you should be a teacher. I'm no where as smart as you are. You must never spell any thing wrong or make any mistakes.

    Example: "Fuckin" - Misspelled, but I'm sure you would NEVER spell that word wrong. And if your offended by me Capitalizing, Random Words Like This, then you've got some serious issues. You need counselling, ASAP.

  14. #14
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Why don't everyone just stop correcting other people's grammar

    unless they type like Gourav

  15. #15
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    you're a moron haites, need i start?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. timewraith bigest leecher in history
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:26 AM
  2. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
  3. Plan to stop leechers
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. Read-- We must stop leechers.
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. Leechers
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:24 AM