Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 229
  1. #196
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    how're you still not banned
    dave never ban hes Son
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  3. #197
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    dave never ban hes Son
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    how're you still not banned
    Thats your answer danny .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  5. #198
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Livestream threads forbidden in the general section (means it's ok in the GFX or CF sections).

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Born To Die For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  7. #199
    Eteyos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montucky
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

    SENSE
    Lets all start acting with some.

    Random bullets:
    • Nobody is an oldphag or a newphag, you're all just members of MPGH
    • As soon as summer is over things will return to normal, this increase of spam happens yearly
    • Stop begging for staff positions (TM/CS included), if you deserve them Dave will plop you into the usergroup when the time comes
    • Videos and images have their own sections, unless it pertains directly to MPGH (i.e. Moe's videos) it doesn't belong in general
    • Josh is not dead
    • All staff can middle-man for you if you ask
    • Sam and his son will stop if you ignore them [A]
    • Nobody cares about your twitter updates
    • If it can be answered by a simple PM to a person don't make a thread about it instead
    • Don't +1 just because the thread is still open
    • Just because General doesn't force the rules down your throat doesn't mean you can act like a retard
    • Spell-check exists for a reason
    • Don't feed the trolls
    • Lighten up, this is MPGH.. try and have some fun
    • Post shit that pertains to the topic posted originally by the OP
    • Emoticons are fine in moderation, but they shouldn't account for 90% of the post. Try and post things that are constructive.
    • If you're going to spew incoherent flames at random people at least do it in the correct section.
    • The best way to get in contact with a staff member is over MSN, I recommend you download it if you don't already have it. Most of MPGH uses it.
    • If you think your signature is too big.. it is.
    • People who represent the site should act appropriately (decent grammar, aware of the rules, helpful)
    • Racism should be avoided unless the targeted members are unaffected/indifferent to it.
    • Don't post QFT. If you agree you don't need to tell everyone about it. If you support the notion, add to it.
    • In order to get a position of power on the site (no matter what it is) you have to put forth some amount of effort. Don't expect to do nothing and spontaneously get a mod position in a section you barely contribute to. Mods are chosen based off their reputation, contributions to the section and the site, their attitude and intellect. Staff are generally chosen by Josh and Liz and then approved by Dave. Do not apply for a position that you can't be active enough to handle.
    • If you are unaware of which section your prospective thread should go in, contact a staff member. This saves the section mod from having to move it, and having people say "J00 P0sTed iN Wr0NG SXN"

    • IMAGES GO HERE~~~> Click here
    • VIDEOS GO HERE~~~> Click here
    • SPAM GOES HERE~~~> Click here



      I'll post some more as I think of them.


    POST IN THE WRONG SECTION AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

    [A] The "Sam" rule applies to any troll, Sam was just the best example I could think of that early in the morning.


    Feel free to add to my list, I realize I've broken a few of these, but I won't from now on.

    Thanks to those of you who contributed. (mostly Doc)


    If this was actually enforced it would be great. Since this post I have seen probably hundreds of posts and threads violating this and nothing has been done....
    Civilization exists by natures consent, subject to change without notice.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eteyos For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  9. #200
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Eteyos View Post
    If this was actually enforced it would be great. Since this post I have seen probably hundreds of posts and threads violating this and nothing has been done....
    Nothing will happen without cooperation from all the staff. A few have been helping and some things have improved.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  11. #201
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,373
    I have been quoting this all over the ca section.. it helps!



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  13. #202
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    People obeying?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to EndRiT For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  15. #203
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Most of people in crossfire section are obeying it .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  17. #204
    Eteyos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montucky
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    Nothing will happen without cooperation from all the staff. A few have been helping and some things have improved.

    Fully agree but even some of the "minions" are more immature then others... Less "OMG IM TEH NIG BIOI" threads would be awesome
    Civilization exists by natures consent, subject to change without notice.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eteyos For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  19. #205
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

    SENSE
    Lets all start acting with some.

    Random bullets:
    • Nobody is an oldphag or a newphag, you're all just members of MPGH
    • As soon as summer is over things will return to normal, this increase of spam happens yearly
    • Stop begging for staff positions (TM/CS included), if you deserve them Dave will plop you into the usergroup when the time comes
    • Videos and images have their own sections, unless it pertains directly to MPGH (i.e. Moe's videos) it doesn't belong in general
    • Josh is not dead
    • All staff can middle-man for you if you ask
    • Sam and his son will stop if you ignore them [A]
    • Nobody cares about your twitter updates
    • If it can be answered by a simple PM to a person don't make a thread about it instead
    • Don't +1 just because the thread is still open
    • Just because General doesn't force the rules down your throat doesn't mean you can act like a retard
    • Spell-check exists for a reason
    • Don't feed the trolls
    • Lighten up, this is MPGH.. try and have some fun
    • Post shit that pertains to the topic posted originally by the OP
    • Emoticons are fine in moderation, but they shouldn't account for 90% of the post. Try and post things that are constructive.
    • If you're going to spew incoherent flames at random people at least do it in the correct section.
    • The best way to get in contact with a staff member is over MSN, I recommend you download it if you don't already have it. Most of MPGH uses it.
    • If you think your signature is too big.. it is.
    • People who represent the site should act appropriately (decent grammar, aware of the rules, helpful)
    • Racism should be avoided unless the targeted members are unaffected/indifferent to it.
    • Don't post QFT. If you agree you don't need to tell everyone about it. If you support the notion, add to it.
    • In order to get a position of power on the site (no matter what it is) you have to put forth some amount of effort. Don't expect to do nothing and spontaneously get a mod position in a section you barely contribute to. Mods are chosen based off their reputation, contributions to the section and the site, their attitude and intellect. Staff are generally chosen by Josh and Liz and then approved by Dave. Do not apply for a position that you can't be active enough to handle.
    • If you are unaware of which section your prospective thread should go in, contact a staff member. This saves the section mod from having to move it, and having people say "J00 P0sTed iN Wr0NG SXN"

    • IMAGES GO HERE~~~> Click here
    • VIDEOS GO HERE~~~> Click here
    • SPAM GOES HERE~~~> Click here



      I'll post some more as I think of them.


    POST IN THE WRONG SECTION AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

    [A] The "Sam" rule applies to any troll, Sam was just the best example I could think of that early in the morning.


    Feel free to add to my list, I realize I've broken a few of these, but I won't from now on.

    Thanks to those of you who contributed. (mostly Doc)
    QFT.

    +1

    AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GENERAL SECTION IS SPAMMERS CORNER WITH POST COUNT. SMILIESGALORE

    YOU FORGOT TO SAY NO CAPS LOCK, TSAROBITCH.

    PS. OLDPHAGS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN NEW FAGGOTS.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011),[MPGH]Time (06-12-2011)

  21. #206
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Somebody just delete this thread.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  23. #207
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    RAGECRY ,
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhellbound For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  25. #208
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Or perhaps just close this thread, and delete useless spam.

    We can always ask Endrat to add more stuff if needed.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  27. #209
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Once summer ends, everybody leaves and its back to normal.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  29. #210
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,856
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,700
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Bump for new rules.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RJ broke the Code of Conduct
    By -PoisonedG- in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. Friendly Reminder - Rules & Codes of Conduct
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
  3. Official Throught MPGH-Rules & Code Of conduct
    By iRobot™ in forum Urban Terror Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:48 PM
  4. Pre-Regerstration - E3 Codes
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM
  5. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM