Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 229
  1. #61
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What a nice Title
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  3. #62
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Hopefully it won't go to waste and people will take these point into account when they use the general section. Perhaps people like Sam might not abide by them but perhaps newer people and more sensible people will.
    After reading the points / suggestive rules.
    It seems to me that some of those points would apply to the casual post in general, like you and I.
    There needs to be a noob friendly list, then again that's a very good list and the most sufficient one.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  5. #63
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yeah, I was thinking that to. But it still provides guidelines and if people read it perhaps they'll know in future to not do those sort of things. Anything we have missed will be added in future and the corresponding people will be notified.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  7. #64
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I think you should be able to post QFT if you was just going to post the same, but someone already did it.
    Then you type QFT instead of writing the same thing, wasting 5 mins of your life.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Superpunt For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  9. #65
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As said, there is no real need to repeat something that has already been said.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  11. #66
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    As said, there is no real need to repeat something that has already been said.
    Yes, but if you wanted to say it. But it was already said by someone else, you can express that you thought exactly the same about it, and say QFT. Instead of writing another wall of text saying the same.
    You say, you shouldn't post QFT because not everyone has to know how you think about something.
    Instead you should post a wall of text saying exactly the same.

    I think QFT saves tiem for all of us. And therefor is great, and should be allowed.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Superpunt For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  13. #67
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    • Read recent posts to make sure you're not repetetive


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  15. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Yes, but if you wanted to say it. But it was already said by someone else, you can express that you thought exactly the same about it, and say QFT. Instead of writing another wall of text saying the same.
    You say, you shouldn't post QFT because not everyone has to know how you think about something.
    Instead you should post a wall of text saying exactly the same.

    I think QFT saves tiem for all of us. And therefor is great, and should be allowed.
    I'm saying no one reads your QFT post. Therefore your post accomplishes nothing but to raise your post count. I'm just saying that you should add more substance to your post instead of just 3 letters.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  17. #69
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    I'm saying no one reads your QFT post. Therefore your post accomplishes nothing but to raise your post count. I'm just saying that you should add more substance to your post instead of just 3 letters.
    not only QFT, but also saying "He/She's right"
    Lots of vague QFT posts, , i had 5 QFT's after my post and nothing else, then the thread was closed.
    I do think they were spam, because QFT's are simply THANKS in posts. and people should use the Thanks button instead of QFT unless they're adding a few more into the posts.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  19. #70
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsTehFox View Post


    Why do you care?
    you just want tag right?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  21. #71
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    .

    No thanks.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  23. #72
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    SMD CZAR AFTER ALL THATS WHAT YOU DO FUCKING STUIPID FAGGOT CAN MAKE A FUCKING THRED WITHOUT ATTACKING ME WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
    I WAS READING THINKING IT WAS A GOOD THREAD UNTILL I GOT THE PART WHERE YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 07-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  25. #73
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    im gonna fly.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  27. #74
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    SMD CZAR AFTER ALL THATS WHAT YOU DO FUCKING STUIPID FAGGOT CAN MAKE A FUCKING THRED WITHOUT ATTACKING ME WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
    I WAS READING THINKING IT WAS A GOOD THREAD UNTILL I GOT THE PART WHERE YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON
    I'd hardly call it an attack.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

  29. #75
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    SMD CZAR AFTER ALL THATS WHAT YOU DO FUCKING STUIPID FAGGOT CAN MAKE A FUCKING THRED WITHOUT ATTACKING ME WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
    I WAS READING THINKING IT WAS A GOOD THREAD UNTILL I GOT THE PART WHERE YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON
    Tbh, he's actually doing you a favour /yea

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    S|W|P (10-04-2011)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RJ broke the Code of Conduct
    By -PoisonedG- in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. Friendly Reminder - Rules & Codes of Conduct
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
  3. Official Throught MPGH-Rules & Code Of conduct
    By iRobot™ in forum Urban Terror Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:48 PM
  4. Pre-Regerstration - E3 Codes
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM
  5. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM