Thread: My Username

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad

    My Username

    Lol okay so my name is jeremy. When I was about 8 years old(Along time ago) I wanted to make a hot mail account because I thought it was "Cool" so I put in my username "Jeremy@hotmail.com", and it suggests "Jeremy6996@hotmail.com" so I go with that, not knowing what 69 ment at that age. My friends would ask me, "Jeremy whats your e-mail" Lol at 8 years old I would say, "Jeremy6996@hotmail.com" then my teacher was like "Hey Jeremy!" I was like what. Then he said don't use that kind of language in class. I was like "WTF". Hes said is was a sex position. I learned that at 8 years old, Is that not fucked up? In grade 6 I got asked if I masterbated. I don't know if I live in a normal place anymore..



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  2. #2
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    what does this have to do wit any thing?
    if ur having issues go to a psycatrist or w/e their called

  3. #3
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Its general chat and I'm as board as fuck. I have french tommorow, and a french test. Gimmie some slack. I think I might just kill my-self. Fuck have you ever had double block of french...........OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOO boaring.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #4
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Its general chat and I'm as board as fuck. I have french tommorow, and a french test. Gimmie some slack. I think I might just kill my-self. Fuck have you ever had double block of french...........OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOO boaring.
    wow.... i stand by my first post...

  5. #5
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol wow.... little 8 year ol' kid xD

    ___________________
    i am changeing my name to gourav AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArora
    to be that jackass who is in front of the phone book

  6. #6
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    everyone who posted in this thread before me is a retard

  7. #7
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    In grade 6 I got asked if I masterbated.
    YOU MEAN "MASTURBATED" English.... Shysh
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    everyone who posted in this thread before me is a retard
    and we care because???

  9. #9
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    and we care because???
    Because we all are fucking "ego maniacs" and we dont like to be called names...

    Get it!
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by 1h1a1i View Post
    Because we all are fucking "ego maniacs" and we dont like to be called names...

    Get it!
    no sorry i am not much of an egoist =/
    i could care less of what people thought me

  11. #11
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    no sorry i am not much of an egoist =/
    i could care less of what people thought me


    If you say so....:/
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

  12. #12
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Awww....Fuck I did okay on the french test if you care. OUCH I got flamed pretty bad on this thread, Fuck I think french is the ghayest(I spell it that way because its ghay not gay) Language in the world..



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. #13
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    ok i am now going attempt to fart out of me penis tip
    >____________<
    wish me luck

  14. #14
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Awww....Fuck I did okay on the french test if you care. OUCH I got flamed pretty bad on this thread, Fuck I think french is the ghayest(I spell it that way because its ghay not gay) Language in the world..
    You only think other languages are gay because you are inept. French is a very, VERY easy language. It is a strange language, but easy nonetheless.

  15. #15
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You only think other languages are gay because you are inept. French is a very, VERY easy language. It is a strange language, but easy nonetheless.


    Indeed...
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Similar Threads

  1. username list
    By phil45 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:45 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. [WARNING]Do never post ur real username
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:19 AM
  4. Hacking Warrock Usernames
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:15 PM
  5. Username needs filled out???
    By Dr. Doom89 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:16 PM