Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Ali, you are only banned for 24 hours.

  2. #17
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma 2 View Post
    Lol. I had 1 post too much.
    me 3 XDD
    lol

  3. #18
    Cool-Story-Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
    You cant "Accidentaly" go over 1337 your just dumb
    Lol @ you and you siggy. Mature much?

  4. #19
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    i thought ali has got way more posts then 1338 lol

  5. #20
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
    You cant "Accidentaly" go over 1337 your just dumb
    How do u get leet banned?

  6. #21
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool-Story-Bro View Post
    Lol @ you and you siggy. Mature much?
    QFT. He's immature and he can't spell. HE'S dumb.

    Your = possessive.

    You're = you are.

    Get it right.

    So: Your dumb makes no sense.

    You're dumb makes sense. You are dumb. See?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

    Cool-Story-Bro (07-09-2010)

  8. #22
    Cool-Story-Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post


    QFT. He's immature and he can't spell. HE'S dumb.

    Your = possessive.

    You're = you are.

    Get it right.

    So: Your dumb makes no sense.

    You're dumb makes sense. You are dumb. See?
    QFT

  9. #23
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Ali, you are only banned for 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0ube View Post
    i thought ali has got way more posts then 1338 lol
    He's not me

  10. #24
    Cool-Story-Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post



    He's not me
    Yes I am

  11. #25
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post



    He's not me
    I should have known. D:

    I feel bad.

  12. #26
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy
    You get banned for posting 1337 times? What the hell.

  13. #27
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
    You get banned for posting 1337 times? What the hell.
    Leet, also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternative alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t.
    The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.
    The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking.
    Last edited by Ali; 07-09-2010 at 08:11 AM.

  14. #28
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Waka_Flocka_Flame View Post


    Leet, also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternative alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t.
    The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.
    The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking.
    Nice C+P. /

  15. #29
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post


    Nice C+P. /
    Thx google is a really good friend

  16. #30
    zaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The United states
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    thats 2 years! 2012? its 2010 DX /yea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Three Year Ban FTW.
    By aeronyx in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. 2 Year Ban
    By GunnezBKUP in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 03:42 AM
  3. f4f got a 2 year ban. BUT! im still here!
    By f4f. in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. 1 year ago today i was banned
    By sheldom in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 11:23 AM
  5. Banned for a year?
    By tednugget in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 11:02 PM