Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
  1. #61
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,247
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    We do thoroughly test all files here before approval, all minions should know the full procedure
    If a keylogger does get through the minion is not doing their job properly and should lose their position..

    OP: If you do have proof please send a screen to a Mod or Gmod, don't make accusations without proof

    Minions: Play nice, cant we all just get along /

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reaper For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-09-2010),Archangel (07-09-2010),Rvn (07-09-2010)

  3. #62
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    We do thoroughly test all files here before approval, all minions should know the full procedure
    If a keylogger does get through the minion is not doing their job properly and should lose their position..

    OP: If you do have proof please send a screen to a Mod or Gmod, don't make accusations without proof

    Minions: Play nice, cant we all just get along /
    No, i guess. Well, mpgh is fucked up right now. obama gone, endrit gone, liz not that much on. Same goes for dave.



  4. #63
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post

    No, i guess. Well, mpgh is fucked up right now. obama gone, endrit gone, liz not that much on. Same goes for dave.
    we got king

    NopOoOOoooOoOOoOOoOoOoO
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #64
    reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Deep South
    Posts
    5,247
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    1,077
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    No, i guess. Well, mpgh is fucked up right now. obama gone, endrit gone, liz not that much on.
    We need a team bonding session, paintball anyone?

  6. #65
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    we got king

    NopOoOOoooOoOOoOOoOoOoO
    Oh yeah. frogot about him.



  7. #66
    Anderson Silva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    424
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


    We need a team bonding session, paintball anyone?
    I'll join if it's for non-staff also.
    /

  8. #67
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Hmm ya few Minions talk shit when its not really even needed. Some even flame cause you want a spot you think you can handle. Most minions are good Distinct,Ali,Reaper,Coke,Insomniac, and maybe even hahne. All the mods of course are good. But some other minions talk crap for no reason and try accusing you for stuff you didnt do.

    I think all immature,non patient, and spamming minions should just gtfo and lose their spots /yea. <My opinion you start flamming your retarted.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rvn For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-09-2010),reaper (07-09-2010)

  10. #68
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    649
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


    We need a team bonding session, paintball anyone?
    Tazer fight sounds more like if it has a shocking outcome

  11. #69
    Anderson Silva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    424
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post


    I think all immature,non patient, and spamming minions should just gtfo and lose their spots /yea..
    M_T_H .

  12. #70
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,889
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    Hmm ya few Minions talk shit when its not really even needed. Some even flame cause you want a spot you think you can handle. Most minions are good Distinct,Ali,Reaper,Coke,Insomniac, and maybe even hahne. All the mods of course are good. But some other minions talk crap for no reason and try accusing you for stuff you didnt do.

    I think all immature,non patient, and spamming minions should just gtfo and lose their spots /yea. <My opinion you start flamming your retarted.
    Nobody cares about your opinion here. You work for FTG./



  13. #71
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    omg. you don't understand me?
    andrson (LOL can't even spell it what a retarded name) = gaylord
    you = not gaylord
    understand?
    Who the hell says gaylord?

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
    We do thoroughly test all files here before approval, all minions should know the full procedure
    If a keylogger does get through the minion is not doing their job properly and should lose their position..

    OP: If you do have proof please send a screen to a Mod or Gmod, don't make accusations without proof

    Minions: Play nice, cant we all just get along /
    I judge people not of their status, but who they are as a person, to me I think M_T_H is utter trash.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (07-09-2010)

  15. #72
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Worst.
    Minion.
    Ever.

  16. #73
    Anderson Silva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    424
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Worst.
    Minion.
    Ever.
    Worst.
    Minion.
    Ever.

  17. #74
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Worst.
    Minion.
    Ever.
    Ghost

  18. #75
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Worst.
    Minion.
    Ever.
    True Czar for Minion

    Btw czar did you read PV/>?
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. if you want a minion.....read this.
    By ~Shadow in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:59 PM
  2. AVA skin hack is possible, just 1 more step needed (READ THIS)
    By Bl1zzard in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 12:23 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:46 PM
  4. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM