Thread: Do you...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 124
  1. #106
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The only true path is the path of ZOROASTRO!

  2. #107
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    u can't spell intelligence or retarded

    i win
    no one wins
    I buy stuff

  3. #108
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    no one wins
    I do .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. #109
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post


    at ur avatar / .
    i lol'ed at it look like a drunk girl about to get laid/yea

  5. #110
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    no one wins*
    I buy stuff

  6. #111
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Okay; so as you guys can see, this retarded kid now assumes I’m stupid. He even assumes I’m a, "Fucking Faggot.” This wannabe nigger must be actually an idiot. Anyone that trys to talk to him directly will be answered by him, with a retarted statement. So I suggest to anyone that this, "Retard" trys to start an argument with, just leave him alone. He's obviously hurting since his little brain cant take the intelligence of others.

    There’s your Retard Detection Agency report.

    Watch as this idiot continues to post while I let him keep posting and raging to himself.
    Fixed as best as I could.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Corndog For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (07-09-2010)

  8. #112
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post


    Fixed as best as I could.
    This thread has turned into a religous haters ganna hate battlefield.But it is ammusing.
    I buy stuff

  9. #113
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Lol I dont even know what that last post said all it says is this,

    [MPGH]Nas
    This message is hidden because Nas is on your ignore list.

    Days gettin better already.

    My first language wasnt english. I speak english well but my spelling and grammer is usually a fail /yea.

  10. #114
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky


    You guys are so god damn retarded it's not even fun trolling you.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #115
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    This thread has turned into a religous haters ganna hate battlefield.But it is ammusing.
    Until the day that I get raped by a Catholic Priest in a public restroom, what others believe in does not affect me. I may not believe in god, but I am not going to push my beliefs on other people just because I think I am right and they are wrong.

  12. #116
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post


    You guys are so god damn retarded it's not even fun trolling you.
    You only think we are retarded because you are in a religous affilition.
    I buy stuff

  13. #117
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    If God were here,
    he would close this thread.
    -.-
    GTFO




  14. #118
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Great, not EndRaT is gonna close it but never say anything just to make the troll pissed off.

  15. #119
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    If God were here,
    he would close this thread.
    -.-
    Shush, you have a dick. Your argument is invalid.

  16. #120
    jennajones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ghosts PillowCase.
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    222
    Thanks
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    Shush, you have a dick. Your argument is invalid.
    LOL
    oh I forgot :3
    GTFO




Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. something you might wanna see
    By Associate in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 07:13 AM
  4. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  5. i beg of you for a sig!
    By -Avenger- in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 06:23 PM