Thread: McDonalds

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095

    McDonalds

    Shit man, although they're fucking fatty and oily as hell, i'd really use a Double Cheeseburger right now, and large fries as well.

    What happened to the price of Large fries :3
    now they're like what? Almost $3.00
    3 years ago they were less than $2.00 lol not much of a difference, but they minimized the size of the container for the large fries, and increased the price.
    How much do McDonald's LARGE FRENCH FRIES cost? - Yahoo! Answers

    McDonalds discussion, nao.
    MPGH General is so dead today.
    Where's Obama man, we need him to brighten up MPGH
    and Dave with his weird posts. i think General is peaceful because Sam's not here.
    McDonalds, we'd love to see you fat.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 07-10-2010 at 07:00 AM.


  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    KFC beats all .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  3. #3
    Bryci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants. /fmm
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Shit man, although they're fucking fatty and oily as hell, i'd really use a Double Cheeseburger right now, and large fries as well.

    What happened to the price of Large fries :3
    now they're like what? Almost $3.00
    3 years ago they were less than $2.00 lol not much of a difference, but they minimized the size of the container for the large fries, and increased the price.
    How much do McDonald's LARGE FRENCH FRIES cost? - Yahoo! Answers

    McDonalds discussion, nao.
    MPGH General is so dead today.
    Where's Obama man, we need him to brighten up MPGH
    and Dave with his weird posts. i think General is peaceful because Sam's not here.
    McDonalds, we'd love to see you fat.
    Only think I buy from McDonalds are McFlurries.

  4. #4
    Bryci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants. /fmm
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I don't like KFC
    The batter they use for their chicken is so... factory-ish
    I prefer home-made fried chicken or oriental fried chicken with Jasmin Rice, kim-chee pancit, and beef n' broccoli on the side.

    Only thing i liked at KFC was the Snack Wrap

    I bet you're KFC doesn't serve Red Rice.
    only on Guam
    Red rice? o.O

    How does that taste?

  5. #5
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I don't like KFC
    The batter they use for their chicken is so... factory-ish
    I prefer home-made fried chicken or oriental fried chicken with Jasmin Rice, kim-chee pancit, and beef n' broccoli on the side.

    Only thing i liked at KFC was the Snack Wrap

    I bet you're KFC doesn't serve Red Rice.
    only on Guam
    But but its so finger licking good


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  6. #6
    xxArchAngelxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Stressed
    McDonalds is disgusting /yea


    Subway ftw

  7. #7
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    gotta have that cash flow , to go out to eat, nigga.

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by xxArchAngelxx View Post
    McDonalds is disgusting /yea


    Subway ftw
    Subway's good,
    but it costs more, and when you're on the go, McDonalds is best because it's cheaper and Subway's messy at times.
    Mah favorite is any Philly Cheese Steak 6inch to footlong with everything on it


  9. #9
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    KFC OR GTFO



    My games;

    x

  10. #10
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigra View Post
    KFC OR GTFO
    I dun like KFC

    KFC SO -Ess-Oh- Gee-Double-Oh-Dee- GOOD
    gayyy


  11. #11
    Bryci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants. /fmm
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigra View Post
    KFC OR GTFO
    Only thing I like from KFC is the Bowl. (Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Gravy, and Cheese.)


    Sounds nasty but it's yummy.

  12. #12
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    KFC is for humans .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  13. #13
    xxArchAngelxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigra View Post
    KFC OR GTFO
    Then i must gtfo

    But i have to agree that KFC is Good

  14. #14
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    Only thing I like from KFC is the Bowl. (Chicken, Mash Potatoes, Gravy, and Cheese.)


    Sounds nasty but it's yummy.
    and that
    likethe Mashed Potato Bowl
    used to get it whenever i went to the mall food courts.

    Why are there so many nigga's here
    o-o
    McDonalds has McChickens o-o


  15. #15
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I dun like KFC

    KFC SO -Ess-Oh- Gee-Double-Oh-Dee- GOOD
    gayyy
    KFC OR GTFO
    GTFO NAO



    My games;

    x

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. McDonald's Commercial Lytos Beatbox
    By Lytos GFX in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 07:46 AM
  2. McDonald's Rap - Big Mac Rap
    By DRzRevolution in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. Wooot i won 25 my coke rewards points on monopoly at mcdonald's
    By MisticSoldier in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Burger king kicks Mcdonalds ass
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:35 AM
  5. McDonalds Drive-Thru Rap
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:03 PM