Thread: Pokerbot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    DUDE!!! good news i got this https://www.pokerbot-pro.com/

If your interested....

Poker Bot Pro 2.0

This is a completely unique, totally ingenious, 100% guaranteed, money-making Poker Bot."

I am offering a fully functional, push and go PokerBot that will go undetected, and take down pot after pot!

For the first time ever YOU can get your hands on what the others only talk about and PRAY do not exist! An online Poker playing computer program that crushes human opponents... Again and Again and Again!

Have you had enough of making silly mistakes that put your money into other people's hands? Are you tired of wasting your valuable time for miniscule(if any) profits? Do you want to be 100% positive that you always make the right play?

If so then you are ready for the most advanced technological weapon available to ANNIHILATE your enemies at the poker table - The PokerBot Pro!

Here is just some of what you can do with this incredible download:

* Instantly start earning hundreds or even thousands of dollars a night (just pick a table - start your bot - and watch the money pour in!)

* Dramatically improve your poker skills (watch and learn from these brilliant poker playing machines - your friends will be amazed!)

* Spend more time doing what you want to do (stop wasting your life away in front of the computer, technology is here to help us free up our time not consume it!)

* Never play a less then perfect hand again (just sit and watch as your bot takes down pot after pot, and you never have to worry about tilting again!)

* Stop wondering if bots really are playing online (and start learning how to use them to your advantage!)

* Conquer your fears of technology (embrace rather then fear technology and you too can begin to unleash this incredible money making opportunity!)

download link 5 Mb
    https://**********.de/files/35663625/...tPr0s.rar.html

And something extra for Texas Hold'em

Poker Indicator 1.7.0

Poker Indicator 1.7.0

With the best features it provides, Poker Indicator is an absolute must for anyone who plays at real money Texas Hold'em tables.

* Auto-reads your cards, auto-attaches itself to your game table. Absolute no input required from you. Easy to use, easy to understand.
    * Fits your game table better than ANY other odds calculator on the market. So you can better focus on your game play without too much distraction.
    * More accurate poker odds calculation than ANY other odds tool. Gives odds that you can trust to beat your opponents who may play by luck of the draw.
    * Opponent Stats helps you better understand your opponent's play styles. You can run Poker Indicator for a while to collect information for players on a table before jumping into it - NO tool on the market has this feature!
    * Auto-displays your opponent's mucked hands at showdown. It's a big advantage to you.
    * Shows EV and Sklansky Group for your pre-flop hand, which fully describe how strong or weak your starting hand is.
    * Display total outs and the outs hitting a particular hand.
    * Pot odds display to help you justify your call; NUTS hand recognition is also a nice feature.
    * Support multi-tables at a time - NO odds tool on the market can do it!
    * Supports over 1000 online poker rooms

Download link 1.1 MB
    https://**********.com/files/3744674/...ator_1.7.0.rar

I EAT KAKAH!!!!

its in .de and .com so you can download both of em

Thanks 2 complaxor or something im bad with names...

have fun...
    rep will be cool... but you dont have to give me any... only if you want...
    Last edited by 1h1a1i; 10-18-2007 at 12:16 PM.
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yeah i saw that site but it doesent really look that authentic :S - Neither do alot of the sites.

Thats why i came here to ask, but seems like people thinks its 'Pointless' so.

This sig is copyrighted to a complete sarcastic 'Runescape account giver'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
    Yeah i saw that site but it doesent really look that authentic :S - Neither do alot of the sites.

Thats why i came here to ask, but seems like people thinks its 'Pointless' so.

It's a good program try it out...I mean... What do you have to lose? Try it !!!
    And rep me lol:P
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cawkblast View Post
    dave you nigger, unblock me on msn NAO
    Who r u, what kinda cake do you want?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Who r u, what kinda cake do you want?
    hahahahahhhaahahahahaa.... lol!!!!!
    Super Happy Fun Time

- Albert Einstein

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Seriously dude, Quit posting those "hahahahha....lol" topics..it's kind of....anoying? no, there's another word....fucking iritating maby..?

nevertheless, quit doing that, it's spamming..

Ontopic, Why the hell a pokerbot, i doubt their legal.. =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    1. Are you sure you are on the right forum?

2. This is a hacking website for MMMORPG. Hardly none of this is Legal.

3. If you don't like it, don't read it?

What do you mean why a pokerbot? Too make money? - Poker is a BIG online fasion to alot of people. To win money by cheating is even more better aswell!

This sig is copyrighted to a complete sarcastic 'Runescape account giver'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
    Seriously dude, Quit posting those "hahahahha....lol" topics..it's kind of....anoying? no, there's another word....fucking iritating maby..?

nevertheless, quit doing that, it's spamming..

Ontopic, Why the hell a pokerbot, i doubt their legal.. =/
    A) Youre new i see im a fucking spammer!!!
    B) Y3ah they are ilegal but who cares...?
    C) I'm gonna ba a daddy! The baby is 1/1.5 months old!!!!!
    D) I EAT KAKAH!!!!

PS: What he said!:P
    Super Happy Fun Time

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
    1. Are you sure you are on the right forum?

2. This is a hacking website for MMMORPG. Hardly none of this is Legal.

3. If you don't like it, don't read it?

What do you mean why a pokerbot? Too make money? - Poker is a BIG online fasion to alot of people. To win money by cheating is even more better aswell!
    I'll correct you two for a bit,

HAcking mmo's is legal,

But hacking things that have to do with money, ( Like online poker) Is illigal..

WHy a pokerbot? If you'll gte cought, it's not like your IE gets suspended, you'l get a bigger punishment ^^

A) Youre new i see im a fucking spammer!!!
    B) Y3ah they are ilegal but who cares...?
    C) I'm gonna ba a daddy! The baby is 1/1.5 months old!!!!!
    D) I EAT KAKAH!!!!

a) I'm new..? are you sure..? I might be later joined, but i still make more sense.. =/ Kind sad..

b) Who cares..? Noone does, Im just saying it'l get you a punishment if you get caught.. not an banned acc like in game hacking >_>
    c) I can already tell the baby is going to be gay >_> assuming you're going to be his fathere ( Abused is also an option)

final point, It's pretty said, acting like a pro spammer, and being old enough to have children..

Just, Pathetic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda View Post
    I'll correct you two for a bit,

HAcking mmo's is legal,

But hacking things that have to do with money, ( Like online poker) Is illigal..

WHy a pokerbot? If you'll gte cought, it's not like your IE gets suspended, you'l get a bigger punishment ^^

a) I'm new..? are you sure..? I might be later joined, but i still make more sense.. =/ Kind sad..

b) Who cares..? Noone does, Im just saying it'l get you a punishment if you get caught.. not an banned acc like in game hacking >_>
    c) I can already tell the baby is going to be gay >_> assuming you're going to be his fathere ( Abused is also an option)

final point, It's pretty said, acting like a pro spammer, and being old enough to have children..

Just, Pathetic.

Well you can use proxy if you were a hacker youd know that....
    your "just saying it" then dont cuz thats spamming!!! and you on fucking spammer right...(6)
    Thats not nice to tell someone that his kid is going to be gay and things like that...
    im not OLD!!!! im 22
    are you 15...then your old enough to have children too sunny... :/

So what im trying to say is ! R 13373R D3N J00!!!!

HAVE A GRATE FUCKING DAY!
    Super Happy Fun Time

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Hmm, If you where a hacker, Proxy's are easy to break,
    Do you really think if i used a proxy, i can hack a bank and get away with it? no...

Im a spammer, correct, BUt i make sense i my topics and posts, they dont go like "hahahahahaha....lol" or anything else, Im not 15, i just randomly enterd a birth date. you want a kid, I dont want one at my age..

never said you're old, you're old ENOUGH

And what i'm saying "You're to pathetic to be leeter then me.."

Have a n.i.c.e. day ^^

Thanks
    I will have a nice day. AND. A pokerbot would be pretty cool, exept for the people who are at the wrong end of it. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by August2007 View Post
    I will have a nice day. AND. A pokerbot would be pretty cool, exept for the people who are at the wrong end of it. :P
    Then check out my post!

Dokuda its too early in the day and too late in the morning to fight...
    so truce?....
    Super Happy Fun Time

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    fine with me, but it's 5:30 here... that is 17:30 .. ( dutch timezone =/)

People always seem to be proud of being dutch, and most dutch people listen to hardcore, it really anoys me >_>

Anyway rawr!

Truce

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So none of you could win huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast