Thread: What Happened

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935

    What Happened

    I am HAXzor. The REAL HAXzor.
    I got my computer keylogged after downloading and installing a mod for ABGX360. I knew something fucked up right when I opened it, it was a command prompt window which disappeared right after opening. I downloaded AVG and scanned my computer and the virus was already at work. Porn was appearing on my desktop, my Steam information became invalid, along with MPGH information.

    I couldn't login to any of my accounts. All my passwords were changed. Luckily, he/she/they never got my XBL account. But I did view the forum and read what he/she/they posted.

    I have not had my account for 3 days. 3 DAYS. Make sure you get that, since everything posted was not me. Please, moderator or administrators, reset my postcount back to 525 (thats where it was last time I logged in.) I'm still in the process of recovering my Fallout 3 avatar along with my X360 section support slogans.

    And, I'm asking for anyones help. If you know of a way to bruteforce "hack" steam accounts, I'd like to know. I don't remember my recovery details since I made the account years back and have recently started using it again. I purchased many games over Steam, and I don't want to lose them. That'd be about $300 or more out the window.

    Also, this person has gotten into my other accounts from many different websites. If you see anyone going by the name of Kilian or Kilian Splasher and have done what has happened here, let me know. I want to find this little fucker who did this to me.

    Btw, before anyone asks, How did I get my account back?
    Logged into an older MSN account i have and messaged Dave. He reset my account and changed my username to my XBL gamertag. YES, Kilian Splasher is my Xbox Live Gamertag.

    Thanks for understanding, any my apologies of any misfortune came upon you with this person.

    -Kilian Splasher, (WNA: HAXzor.)

  2. #2
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Um okay .

  3. #3
    Bryci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants. /fmm
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Doubt anyone will care, honestly.

  4. #4
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    I got my computer keylogged after downloading and installing a mod for ABGX360.
    Go to there, stopped reading. Just because it was your own fucking fault.

    oh yous the troll?
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  5. #5
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yea,don't really care.^.^

  6. #6
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    Doubt anyone will care, honestly.
    Simply an explanation for whats been going on with my account.

  7. #7
    Bryci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants. /fmm
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    -24
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post


    Simply an explanation for whats been going on with my account.
    Regardless, you posting this thread is just going get you flamed. :\

  8. #8
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post
    I am HAXzor. The REAL HAXzor.
    I got my computer keylogged after downloading and installing a mod for ABGX360. I knew something fucked up right when I opened it, it was a command prompt window which disappeared right after opening. I downloaded AVG and scanned my computer and the virus was already at work. Porn was appearing on my desktop, my Steam information became invalid, along with MPGH information.

    I couldn't login to any of my accounts. All my passwords were changed. Luckily, he/she/they never got my XBL account. But I did view the forum and read what he/she/they posted.

    I have not had my account for 3 days. 3 DAYS. Make sure you get that, since everything posted was not me. Please, moderator or administrators, reset my postcount back to 525 (thats where it was last time I logged in.) I'm still in the process of recovering my Fallout 3 avatar along with my X360 section support slogans.

    And, I'm asking for anyones help. If you know of a way to bruteforce "hack" steam accounts, I'd like to know. I don't remember my recovery details since I made the account years back and have recently started using it again. I purchased many games over Steam, and I don't want to lose them. That'd be about $300 or more out the window.

    Also, this person has gotten into my other accounts from many different websites. If you see anyone going by the name of Kilian or Kilian Splasher and have done what has happened here, let me know. I want to find this little fucker who did this to me.

    Btw, before anyone asks, How did I get my account back?
    Logged into an older MSN account i have and messaged Dave. He reset my account and changed my username to my XBL gamertag. YES, Kilian Splasher is my Xbox Live Gamertag.

    Thanks for understanding, any my apologies of any misfortune came upon you with this person.

    -Kilian Splasher, (WNA: HAXzor.)
    Try emailing steam for recoveries with all your old e-mails


  9. #9
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    dam dude, that sucks.

    msn proof tho.

  10. #10
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Here's proof.

    don't have all of the conversation saved, but here's the end.



  11. #11
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    Bet he said your pass was "cake cake cake!"

    And rofl look right that the bottom, next to the webcam sign... All i can see is irony.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  12. #12
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post
    Here's proof.

    don't have all of the conversation saved, but here's the end.



    how do you type that into a text box /

  13. #13
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post



    how do you type that into a text box /
    There's this command in MSN that makes u draw text. He could also have done it using multiple smilies.


  14. #14
    avatarpika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in tha south
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Can't post anything on MPGH these days, you'll just get trolled to the ground.

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to no google ads?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. What Happened?
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 03:15 AM
  3. What happens if your drunk at police station
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:10 AM
  4. What happens in Canada
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:24 AM
  5. Whats happening in Gaza
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 08:04 PM