Thread: Guitar hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Random12 View Post
    I own it. I can only do the 'hard' setting atm.
    hard is well hard but expert i could NEVER i get miss every few

    on hard i had x8 once then i missed the long ones try to pitch it lul

  2. #17
    Iam"iDude"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    El Estado unido de América (Tejas)
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    hard is well hard but expert i could NEVER i get miss every few

    on hard i had x8 once then i missed the long ones try to pitch it lul
    =/ im finishing up hard and starting expert i have GH2 and i dont get how the fuck i am supposed to play 'Rock This Town' its gay and the button switches are like... weird...

  3. #18
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam"iDude" View Post
    =/ im finishing up hard and starting expert i have GH2 and i dont get how the fuck i am supposed to play 'Rock This Town' its gay and the button switches are like... weird...
    Yeah that song is hard...

    It's way harder than Jordan on hard.

  4. #19
    ZuumTec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WEST vancouver BEEEEATCH
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    dude without a doubt guitar hero is the greatest lol after i beat gh3 i got bored, and thought, hey, if im good at this, i could be good at real guitar! so i borrowed a buddiesand damn, way better that gh3. but i still cant do Through the fire and flames, so thats what gh is for

  5. #20
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuumTec View Post
    dude without a doubt guitar hero is the greatest lol after i beat gh3 i got bored, and thought, hey, if im good at this, i could be good at real guitar! so i borrowed a buddiesand damn, way better that gh3. but i still cant do Through the fire and flames, so thats what gh is for
    Stop bumping 3 month old threads.

  6. #21
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    yes, what he said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. GUITAR HERO 4 (GH4) WORLD TOUR
    By loco_09 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Guitar Hero Unleashed
    By Lunar* in forum Showroom
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Lunar Guitar Hero Sig
    By Lunar* in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 12:48 AM
  4. Fuck Guitar hero :@
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:58 PM
  5. South Park Guitar Hero
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM