Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Minorities in power

    Julia Gillard. Rather short. Her hair is surprisingly much more disturbing in real life, as I found out today when she campaigned at my school.



    Unfortunately no personal photos were allowed, only press, so this is the only shot of her actually in my school.

    ITT: Discuss minorities in power.

  2. #2
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your school looks ghetto man.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    it is pretty ghetto. Unless you go into the conference classrooms everything looks like it came from the '60s.

  4. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Can you compare her to people who don't live in Australia
    Is she that bad? like if Sam were to get GM bad?

    My school's pretty ghetto



  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Can you compare her to people who don't live in Australia
    Is she that bad? like if Sam were to get GM bad?

    My school's pretty ghetto

    Not really. If Tony Abbott were to become PM then that'd be like Sam getting GM. This is more like Liz getting admin. You dont know if she can run the site, but she's pretty trustworthy.

  6. #6
    avatarpika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in tha south
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    The horror!
    Lucky for me i live in Victoria xDD

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by avatarpika View Post
    The horror!
    Lucky for me i live in Victoria xDD
    Lucky you. To be honest it wasn't that bad having her there. The federal police actually treated the students respectfully and if the press were to invade our "space" they were dealt with.

  8. #8
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Damn strait shes ugly not only we ruled by a women but shes a ginger

  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

    Not really. If Tony Abbott were to become PM then that'd be like Sam getting GM. This is more like Liz getting admin. You dont know if she can run the site, but she's pretty trustworthy.
    My friend said he preferred Kevin Rudd.

    --So she seems like a good Prime Minister


  10. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Damn strait shes ugly not only we ruled by a women but shes a ginger
    Although her competition is a man who looks like he can take off any minute if he wiggles his ears. But yes, she can pop a balloon with her nose and probs fuel a hot air balloon at the same time.

  11. #11
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Although her competition is a man who looks like he can take off any minute if he wiggles his ears. But yes, she can pop a balloon with her nose and probs fuel a hot air balloon at the same time.
    ok you win in that case id give her 1

  12. #12
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    ok you win in that case id give her 1
    It is rather unfortunate for the Liberals. I am inclined to believe the Liberals would have a much better shot at Government if they were to elect Joe Hockey as their leader. Joe's showbiz traits would help their cause a lot especially in the lead up to an election.

  13. #13
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Bob Brown will win this year's election.

  14. #14
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    We in England have tried women in power.
    You've made a terrible mistake, back then we had no scientific knowledge of what is now known and feared by men world wide;
    Premenstrual syndrome.

  15. #15
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    We in England have tried women in power.
    You've made a terrible mistake, back then we had no scientific knowledge of what is now known and feared by men world wide;
    Premenstrual syndrome.
    We figured the fact she has no soul may counter-act possible symptoms of PMS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bananas Have Magical Powers?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
  2. Power Leveling 1 hour idling
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 09:59 AM
  3. Power lvlup
    By vir2000 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. Fort Minor
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 07:25 AM
  5. [WR] Power Soloing
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 03:41 PM