Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    ~claw~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room 0.o
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25

    lol i owned a runscape server

    WELL RUNSCAPE SUCKS SO THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RUNSCAPE

  2. #2
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
    WELL RUNSCAPE SUCKS SO THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RUNSCAPE
    your runescape server*

  3. #3
    vescovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hitlers Grave
    Posts
    1,403
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    143
    ive never played runscape but..

    i doubt people wil belive that

    u spelled to many words wrong

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    ~claw~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room 0.o
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
    ive never played runscape but..

    i doubt people wil belive that

    u spelled to many words wrong
    ill get better pics

    here:
    Last edited by ~claw~; 10-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.

  5. #5
    SadisticGrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    125
    Sure little buddy.
    *pats you on the head*
    We believe you are responsible for this...









    and that its not just an every day error that you decided to take a screen shot of for the sole purpose of bringing a sense of false satisfaction to your little life.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.

    I AM the Influence.

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    ~claw~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room 0.o
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    Sure little buddy.
    *pats you on the head*
    We believe you are responsible for this...









    and that its not just an every day error that you decided to take a screen shot of for the sole purpose of bringing a sense of false satisfaction to your little life.
    hmmmm what yuo mean im not responsible for this well who did it 0.o

  7. #7
    wr194t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    3,017
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
    hmmmm what yuo mean im not responsible for this well who did it 0.o
    According to your first post you said you caused that error:

    Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
    WELL RUNSCAPE SUCKS SO THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RUNSCAPE

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    ~claw~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room 0.o
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
    According to your first post you said you caused that error:
    i did i was being sarcastic omg

  9. #9
    wr194t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guess.
    Posts
    3,017
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
    i did i was being sarcastic omg
    I thought so.

  10. #10
    killer2334's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    10
    u can get that alot if u go to world 2...it ain't no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogilek View Post
    omg.... do u can read?

  11. #11
    Night Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    lmao noob

    Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
    WELL RUNSCAPE SUCKS SO THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RUNSCAPE
    lmao your a funny noob that never happen to runescape try not editing file you nub

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    Bobo's Trainer
    ~claw~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room 0.o
    Posts
    849
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by killer2334 View Post
    u can get that alot if u go to world 2...it ain't no big deal.
    but i did this at reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy low traffic servers

    @nightsky this is reallllll what do i need to prove it to you?

  13. #13
    nukeist_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    in HELL
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    92
    Oh fuck shit shit shit this is not good!!!111

    Dude! You know where you live??? RUN GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THERE AS POSSIBLE!!! Crashing servers in ANY GAME is ILLEGAL dude they prolly got your IP and for all we know they could have called the local cops and they could be in route to your house AS YOU READ THIS !!! dude... If you can- jack a car (a fast one like a lambo if you can find one) and head for Mexico.

  14. #14
    vescovo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hitlers Grave
    Posts
    1,403
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
    Oh fuck shit shit shit this is not good!!!111

    Dude! You know where you live??? RUN GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THERE AS POSSIBLE!!! Crashing servers in ANY GAME is ILLEGAL dude they prolly got your IP and for all we know they could have called the local cops and they could be in route to your house AS YOU READ THIS !!! dude... If you can- jack a car (a fast one like a lambo if you can find one) and head for Mexico.
    lmao..

    if u look at it
    it looks fake

  15. #15
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh Em Gee. I thought it was real too .

    This was a pretty funny thing to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wanna have your own WoW server?
    By BlownUpBitch in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:46 AM
  2. Me Own a clan server
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 05:30 PM